Talbots for Spring

New Styles from Tuckernuck

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Who's Your Favorite?


Hello dear friends.  

In keeping with the Father's Day theme this week, I offer another darling youtube video.






Does anyone else think that he sounds exactly like Hugh hunk of burning love Jackman?  


He would definitely be my favorite!


Hope you're someone's favorite today!






Preppy Empty Nester
Preppy Empty Nester

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Feel free to contact me through comments and email. I love to hear from my readers!

5 comments:

  1. Anybody who sounds like Hugh Jackman is fine by me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love me some Hugh! This little one is adorable too.
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL- This is the third reference today I have seen on Hugh Jackman! lol He is the IT guy right now- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Made me laugh because as they grow, the Dad seems to be the favorite!
    ha ha.
    pve

    ReplyDelete

J. Crew

Recent Posts