Talbots for Spring

New Styles from Tuckernuck

Friday, May 10, 2024

The Friday Files

 



I hope that all is well in your world.  This week flew by for me. I'm sure I don't have to tell you that the highlight was on Wednesday when we took Lucy and her sweet Mama to lunch.


Lucy is all smiles these days.  



Lucy informed us that she was in the mood for Mexican, so we dined at a great restaurant called Jose. The lunch was great, and I was delighted to indulge in my favorite corn dip.  Keep reading for the recipe.



I'm not offended that she smiles more on her Grandpa's lap. 

Nope, not at all. 







Take a tour of this magnificent antique home in Augusta, GA, which was designed by Lauren Robbins.







Click here to tour this beautiful Houston home, which was designed by Lindsey Herod. 





Take a look around the gorgeous Houston home designed by one of my favorite designers, Katie Davis.












Have you heard of the term lightship? Here is the story behind the name.







I love a good before/after story, and this one is amazing.  












 
Here is the recipe for the most delicious Elotes dip. 






Did you know that some iPhones can help you identify plants, pets, and more?  Here's the scoop.



Here are some TV shows that are premiering this week.




She's baaaaack!



Mother of the Bride is streaming on Netflix now.






If you are lucky enough to be traveling this summer, the Mister and I put together a post about our favorite accessories.




YoungCasanovaa















Tummy control!










Old Navy

Tons of colors in this cute swimdress.




Preppy Empty Nester
Preppy Empty Nester

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Feel free to contact me through comments and email. I love to hear from my readers!

11 comments:

  1. Glorious post, Sis. Not even 7am here and Lucy's got me hankering for some yummy dips. I'm so very curious to see what she's chosen to gift for her first Mother's Day. Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You’ve never looked better since Lucy’s arrival! She is just adorable 🥰 Info on your dress please??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucy is just adorable with those smiles and looks like she's already getting so big. It's amazing how fast they move on from that infant stage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucy looks just like Momma! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucy is precious! Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Katie, she's smiling in his lap because she smiling at YOU taking the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mexican Street Corn Dip I am in!! That baby is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Katie, Lucy has grown so much! She will really be at a fun age at Christmas.
    I always say grandchildren are grand. Wishing you a very Happy Mother’s Day.
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for this post Katie! Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just love your blog …..it’s great

    ReplyDelete
  11. For fellow gamers looking to save on their next purchase, Promotions is a fantastic resource for finding deals on games and accessories. Thanks for the detailed insights!"

    ReplyDelete

J. Crew

Recent Posts