Talbots for Spring

New Styles from Tuckernuck

Monday, March 18, 2024

Spring Things

 



I hope you had a good weekend. I met two of my friends, Paige and Cynthia, for lunch at Joey's, my latest favorite restaurant.  It was their inaugural visit and I have a feeling that they will be back.



Naturally, we began our meal with the best hummus in the world. My buddies loved it as much as I did!  


Another first for sweet baby Lucy.

St. Paddy's Day!



Spring is upon us!  If you are looking to brighten up your home or your dining table, you are in the right place. 



WS






I use my cabbage dishes for every holiday.










Amazon



Nothing brightens a table more than a pretty tray.







Cute hostess gift




WS


True confession:  I keep my bunnies up all year round.













Lots of colors and prints.



I bought this for our gender reveal luncheon, which is even prettier in person.



These are good deals.






I'm going to get these for the patio.







Lots of colors.















Preppy Empty Nester
Preppy Empty Nester

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Feel free to contact me through comments and email. I love to hear from my readers!

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful spring finds (and spring baby!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Little Lucy. Does she look more like her mom or her dad?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucy looks absolutely adorable, so beautiful in her outfit. Wow. She is the fashion baby. This must be a grandparents gift. Lucy is such a fortunate and lucky little one. I think she already shows me up in the clothing department.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucy is definitely the best dressed baby on the planet! Love those little precious cheeks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the finds! Lucky Lucy!💚🍀🥰

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joey sounds really good. Will put it on my list.
    Lucy looks precious celebrating her first St Patrick’s day.
    So many pretty spring decor finds.
    Melissa B in Frisco

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lucy is adorable! So many beautiful Spring things! Love all of the plates. Have a wonderful week Katie. Elizabeth@pineconesandacorns

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it all!! Happy belated St Patrick’s Day to Lucy and the whole family!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This post just oozes Spring! And Lucy? Well, she's the cutest wee bundle of joy ever. SO cute. Who wins the most battles of who gets to hold her?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I ordered one of the lamps in black for my guest bath vanity. Love that its cordless.

    ReplyDelete

J. Crew

Recent Posts