Talbots for Spring

New Styles from Tuckernuck

Monday, October 2, 2023

Prime Time Take 1






I hope you all had a great weekend.  I took this photo on our walk yesterday morning.  Would you or have you ever taken a ride in a hot air balloon?  No surprise that I have never taken one.  I even get sweaty palms looking at them.




This is where my morning begins.  Every day, Millie waits patiently on the stairs while I pour my coffee, and then we waddle up the stairs to our office.  By the way, the bone on the stairs is her comfort bone.  She is a chewer and has plenty of bones to gnaw on.  For some reason, this bone remains sacred, and she brings it everywhere she goes except outside.  When we have company, she hides it.

Today, I am linking up with my friend Tanya from The Other Side of The Road for Prime Purchases.  It has been several months, so I divided it into two posts.  The second one will be published at the end of this week.





 




Do you see those stairs that Miss Millie is sitting on?  Those can get a bit slippery, so I ordered another pack of these.
Our slogan in our house is Safety First.





Some random poll named this powder as the best blurring and concealing powder.  I thought it did a pretty good job.



 

This primer was also on the list and does a great job of smoothing out my pothole pores. 



Bethenny Frankel loves this foundation.
She was right on target with this one.  It gives great coverage with a dewy finish.
And the best part?
It's under 5 buckaroos.
  



I've been using this for years.  
Very reasonable and stays on all day.








My original court shoes hurt my feet, so I went back to my old standby, New Balance.








These always do a bang-up job.




Amazon


Our go-to portion-controlled happy hour snack.


 



Millie's happy hour snack.



I found these tops on Prime Day.  They fit me perfectly.  They may need to be longer for you if you have a long torso. 




I started taking these about a year ago.  
My blood work showed that they were working.







They have been a staple in my mornings since my doctor told me to take them five years ago.






I bought these for our gender reveal.




Another gender reveal buy.
I also bought a blue one to keep our bases covered.




This was perfect for the gender reveal.



I was so pleased with the tablecloth and napkins that I bought another set for Thanksgiving.






These were the first gifts that I bought for our new grandbaby.




I have this sweatshirt in tons of colors.

They are the perfect weight to wear around the house.





A woman can never be too rich, too thin, or own too many Oprah readers.   






 


The Misters' new FAVORITE THING!


 



The Mister ditched the full-time specs, but he does use readers at times.

 

 


Nightlights.
These go under the Safety First category.




 







I thought he had this, and he told me it was another brand.

 






Don't even ask me how many pill holders he has.




Amazon 


 I thought the oven was self-cleaning?




 


Stay tuned for more of our exciting, fun-filled Amazon buys at the end of the week.







Preppy Empty Nester
Preppy Empty Nester

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Feel free to contact me through comments and email. I love to hear from my readers!

12 comments:

  1. Always curious to see what y’all order and sometimes I’ve been influenced. What part of your bloodwork does the B12 help with?
    This curious mind wishes to know.
    Enjoy your day! m in hi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Checking out some of your supplements :) And putting that meat thermometer on my Christmas wish list!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great recommendations, as always! Can't wait to see your Thanksgiving table.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My beautiful stove's oven isn't self-cleaning either!!!
    So I don't bake.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! I’m a flight attendant and I don’t trust hot air balloons🤷🏻‍♀️ crazy. I know. But I need a pilot, weather and mechanic briefing before 🛫 wheels up

    Best
    Dana-Marie
    Dallas TX

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always think hot air balloons look like so much fun but the reality is I'd be much too afraid to ever look at anything!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Our son and daughter-in-law's hot air balloon crash landed during an African safari a few years back - my son had a concussion and other members of the party sustained back injuries and broken ribs. No more hot air balloons for our family! I'm also curious what part of your bloodwork was helped by the B12.

    ReplyDelete
  8. When I was 19, I went parasailing 🪂 in Acapulco - not a care in the world - we had a blast. Who was that person?, For a million, I would not get in a hot air balloon. You husband cracks me up - let him buy whatever he desires. Congratulations to everyone and RIP Chowdah. Rita in Chicago. I started reading the instructions to get rid of Anonymous and my head exploded.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your posts, informative and a good dose of reality which brings a chuckle! If we only knew what our furry children would latch onto before the item is discontinued everyone would be much happier😉
    Along with a few others, I am curious as to what blood levels the B12 help with?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm a big NO to hot air balloons! As usual, I've clicked all your links. The sweatshirt looks comfy. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just love Millie's face. She is so cute. Hoping Santa brings those socks. Annie G

    ReplyDelete
  12. My granddaughters are now 11 and 7. Buy the Hallmark recordable books. And start now! Ours still love to listen to us read the books. We are in TX. They are are in MA.

    ReplyDelete

J. Crew

Recent Posts