Talbots for Spring

New Styles from Tuckernuck

Monday, January 23, 2023

My New Favorite Thing

 




I hope all is well in your part of the world.  We had a busy weekend running around doing errands and catching up on tedious household chores.  The highlight was meeting our dear friends, #1's in-laws, for another wonderful lunch.  

Let's talk skincare.  



I am not a fan of Winter for many reasons.

The main one is dry skin.  

My #1 is the one I turn to when it comes to skincare and cosmetics.  She has such a large inventory I tease her that she could open a shop in her bathroom. 



About a year ago, my #1 turned me on to the Nécessaire Body Serum.  It is a fragrance-free, non-sticky gel packed with all the good stuff ~ Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin B3, and CeramideNP. 

My take:  I find it to be fast-absorbing and ultra-hydrating.  I appreciate the fact that it is fragrance-free.  I ran out of it a while back, and I could truly tell the difference in my skin from the lack of use.

Not to worry, there's a happy ending.

I replenished my supply, and my skin is hydrated and soft.



Since my #1 knew how much I loved the Body Serum, she gifted me the Neck Serum for Christmas.  If you have been reading my blog on a regular basis, you know that I wear turtlenecks about 8 months out of the year.  

True confessions: I don't wear them for style; I use them to camouflage my turkey neck. 



The serum has 5 multi-peptides, Vitamin B3, and rose water.  Nécessaire states that 92% of users report that their necks look firmer and lines are visibly improved.

I have been religiously using the neck serum every morning and every evening for about three weeks.

My take:  No doubt about it; I see a noticeable difference. My neck looks smoother, and the lines are a lot less apparent.

Even the Mister noticed the difference, and he never notices anything.



Being a huge fan of the line, I was ecstatic when Nécessaire asked me to partner with them on the launch of their newest product, The Body Cream. 

The Body Cream is specifically designed for compromised, dry, and aging skin.

Boy, they have my number down pat. 

The Body Cream has 5 Ceramides to moisturize, heal, and comfort. If you are clueless as to what ceramides do, like me, they replenish the skin's lipid layer and optimize the skin's barrier.

Still not sure I understand.



But what I do know is that it is by far the richest, most luxurious body cream that I have ever used.


  


My take:  My dry, crepey skin is a thing of the past after using this luscious, buttery body cream.  I love that it is fragrance-free and absorbs quickly.


Now, after my shower, I mix the body cream with the serum, and that way, I can hydrate and moisturize in one simple step.

Now I have that much more time for watching Bravo!


More good news!

Nécessaire is having a promotion!


Nécessaire is offering this bundle which includes the Neck Serum, the Body Serum, and their brand-new Body Cream for $110.00 (valued at $150.00).

More good news!

Because you are a friend of mine, you can get this deal for: 

$99.00 

with the code: 

PREPPY10



Treat yourself!
Valentine's Day is around the corner.

Hope over to my Instastories to hear how much I love these products in my own words.




On another note, I will be taking a few days off to renew my Supermodel Trophy Wife license.
See you next week.





Linking up with:





Preppy Empty Nester
Preppy Empty Nester

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Feel free to contact me through comments and email. I love to hear from my readers!

13 comments:

  1. Let me be the first to say I'M ALL IN! If my skin can feel half as good as yours feels from all these yummy ingredients Summer just took on a whole new meaning for me ~ I won't have to swelter under long sleeves and long pants anymore.You're brutally honest when recommending products so when you stand behind something I know it does what it says. I have 2 daughters in their 30's and can't wait to surprise them with these bundles for Valentine's Day ❤️ They read your blog so they won't be too terribly surprised 😂! I'll report back here in a few weeks. BTW you look beautiful in these pictures KTG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me agree with Anonymous above that you do look beautiful (even more so) in these pictures. Since the promoted products are out of mine and my Valentine's budget, I will have to stick to my Mary Kay for the foreseen future; however, you make a great model and Nécessaire is fortunate to have you represent them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So funny but i agree turtlenecks are part of my everyday wardrobe. Are you going to show the before and afters, lol, love reading your blogs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always know that products that you and #1 recommend work well! I just ordered this set and can’t wait to try it. Thank you both for sharing your wonderful recommendations with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Katie, I just ordered it! My skin lately is just awful, looking forward to using this, thanks so much!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Going to order right now!!
    Thanks….jmac

    ReplyDelete
  7. Katie- This post is so timely- mid winter, dry skin, wrinkles, and on and on....thank you for the recommendation on this product. I will be sure to check out the site...and the coupon! win! win! for my skin!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now, if they just had something for my dry eyes....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for letting us fans know about this wonderful bundle. It’s going to be exciting to try.
    m in HI

    ReplyDelete
  10. This sounds fabulous! What a great Valentine's Day gift!
    xo,
    Kellyann

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well this certainly is good news for me! Thank you for introducing me to these products. My wrinkles have wrinkles, so I hope the cremes can help. I just placed my first order.
    Here is to a younger, wrinkle free 2023 for Annie G. My new mantra!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well, thank you my friend, I'm off to take advantage of this offer. I can't wait! Thanks for always sharing the best!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just might get this as a treat myself! Better me in 23!

    ReplyDelete

J. Crew

Recent Posts