Talbots for Spring

New Styles from Tuckernuck

Thursday, December 24, 2015

Stockings are Stuffed, Table is Set


Hello, dear friends.  I know that I said that I was not going to post until the new year, but I'm ahead of myself so I decided to do a little Christmas pop-in.  I just finished setting the table and took a few pics before things got crazy.  

I hope all is going well with you and you have a few minutes to put your feet up and relax.  You can dream, right?  













I wanted to put something little at each table setting and found these at Crate & Barrel.



Enjoy your Christmas!


Until next time...





My trusty elves taking a break.


























Preppy Empty Nester
Preppy Empty Nester

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Feel free to contact me through comments and email. I love to hear from my readers!

20 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas! Always enjoy your blog posts! Hope you and your family have a wonderful time together!
    Carolyn in Kansas City

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully designed Holiday table Katie!
    Wishing you and yours a wonderful Christmas!

    xoxo
    Karena
    The Arts by Karena
    The Reason for the Season!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas! Have a warm and happy holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, Katie! Happy Christmas Eve!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just stopping by to say MERRY CHRISTMAS to you! Sandie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty, pretty table and precious dogs!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely table setting. Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry,
    merry Christmas dear Katie! xoxo, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful and so cheery!! Wishing you a wonderful, merry Christmas and a new year filled with much love, peace and laughter. Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty table! Merry Christmas! Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the blue, gorgeous! It's 6 AM and I'm quietly reading blogs before starting to cook again. Wall to wall kids here, Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely table setting! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  13. MERRY MERRY AND HAPPY BOXING DAY!What is the MISTER MAKING TONIGHT?!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Katie,
    perfect for the Holidays!
    Merry Christmas
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  15. Merry Christmas-lovely, lovely table!! And I love the thoughtful touch of a little gift for each place setting!!
    Sofia

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your table was lovely!! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas! On to celebrating the New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh how lovely! I hope you and the elves and the rest of the family had a splendid Christmas Day and are enjoying your remaining time together. As for us, the tree fell over but once and one can always replace that chair and those bowls ...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh how lovely! I hope you and the elves and the rest of the family had a splendid Christmas Day and are enjoying your remaining time together. As for us, the tree fell over but once and one can always replace that chair and those bowls ...

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful
    Cute elves!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

J. Crew

Recent Posts