Talbots for Spring

New Styles from Tuckernuck

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Fabulous Festive Firesides- Take two

I found so many magnificent pictures of fireplace mantels, I had to split it up into two posts.  I am truly in awe of the beauty and talent that created these masterpieces. I need to buy Pinterest a Christmas gift this year.

ciaonewportbeach.blogspot
lovely.

magaranovice.blogspot
Love the mantel as well as the trunk.


Pinterest
Preppy, pretty mantel. 
 
 

atticmag
Stunning.

atticmag
Love the wallpaper and mantel.

atticmag
Would love to curl up in one of these chairs with Sista's book.

atticmag 
Sista... this one's for you!
  

BHG.com
As much as I am a lover of color, I think I may be straying to neutrals...



HGTV 
Striking!
 
zgal.re 
Great modern take on the holiday mantel.
 
 
Flicker.com
So darling.  Must be in a bedroom of a little princess.
 

Julie Doran Photography
Like this one.
 
 






 
 
 
Preppy Empty Nester
Preppy Empty Nester

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Feel free to contact me through comments and email. I love to hear from my readers!

3 comments:

  1. How exactly did we get along before pinterest. These are all so beautiful. Gotta go, I'm going to be be busy repinning. :)
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to buy Pinterest a Christmas gift this year.
    compare airport parking

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely loved your festive fireside inspirations! While planning my next travel adventure, I discovered the convenience of Valet Parking At Heathrow Terminal 5 by Express Parking. It's a turning point for stress-free journeys! ✈️🚗

    ReplyDelete

J. Crew

Recent Posts