Talbots for Spring

New Styles from Tuckernuck

Monday, December 3, 2012

Coats of Many Colors

 
Although the temps are suppose to hit the 80's today in Texas, I found myself on line shopping for another coat to add to my closet.  It does get pretty cold in January and February around here, so I need to be prepared.
I am always attracted to colorful coats.  It may have something to do with the fact my closet is full of nothing but black, brown and grey in the wintertime.  
 
 
 
 
My #2 got this coat in a fuchsia.  It looks great on her.

 

Here I am, back to grey again!  Still love the coat though. 

Love the cut and buttons. 
 


So cute! I tried this on in the store but they didn't have my size (triple 0). 
 


I think this one is my favorite.  Love the cut and the color. 
 

Classic. 
 
 
 Very cute, but I think I might be a little too old to carry this off (but only by about 6 months though).
 
 
 
 Very pretty.  I would look great in this one if I were six inches an inch taller and twenty pounds a couple of pounds lighter.
 
Hope you're staying cool if you're in Texas and warm if you're anywhere else.
 
 
 
 






Preppy Empty Nester
Preppy Empty Nester

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Feel free to contact me through comments and email. I love to hear from my readers!

5 comments:

  1. So funny and those are some cute coats. I need a new one, too. It was 77 here today. Certainly doesn't feel like December.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been really warm here in Kentucky the last few days, so no coats. Today it is raining and the weather is cooling off. I love coats. They are especially great for wearing over jammies at walmart :)

    Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy you came over to visit me today. Lovely to meet a fellow Texan!
    Merry Christmas !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've got great style! I'm in need of a new coat, thanks for picking some cute ones out for me.:)

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE ALL OF THESE COATS! I love Talbots these days, I really think they have stepped up their A game. I am going to check some of these outs, I need some color! THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete

J. Crew

Recent Posts