Thursday, December 20, 2012

Christmas Tablescapes Take 1

Those who can - do; the rest of us devour Pinterest.  I planned on doing one post on Christmas table settings.  I sat down at my computer and 4 hours later I collected about 50 images.  My cheeks hurt from smiling at all these beautiful photos.  I hope you enjoy them as much as I did choosing them.

The next three photos are from Carolyn Roehm.  I confess I have a girl crush on her.  I own every book she has ever written and consider her my Prozac.
Paula Deen
Not only can she cook; she sets a mean table!
Lovin' the white.
another one!
Great preppy table. 
Southern Living
Wish I had these napkin rings.
The only thing I do with my silver ice bucket is think about polishing it.  This looks great.
tres elegant.
 Red, lime green, and plaid.  I'm in love.
Wish they invited me.... 
 Natural beauty.


1 comment: