Talbots for Spring

New Styles from Tuckernuck

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Christmas in the Boudoir

 
I have never decorated my bedroom for Christmas.  I have never considered myself an overachiever in anything, let alone Christmas decorating.  But after spending my usual nine hours a day on my beloved Pinterest, I discovered that some people do carry the yuletide spirit into the boudoir.  And after looking at the Christmas eye candy, I kind of like the idea. 

 
 
Love the serenity of this room.
 
 
So crisp and fresh.
 
 
I never thought I would say it but ... I think I am becoming addicted to neutrals. 



Blue and white and Christmas?  Can life get any better?



Wow!  What a great room.
 


Great guest room ... or master bedroom if Lucy and Ricky lived here.

 
Love the soft yellow and pretty bed.




Very sweet and festive.
 

 
So cute.  My guess is this bedroom belongs to newlyweds.  This won't last.  She'll learn.   


Awwww......



My favorite is the throw pillows.
 
 


Toile and gingham.  Forget the presents - just let me spend one night in this positively adorable room!

 
Sophisticated.  Never thought I would actually be jealous of a room!
 
French Country Cottage
 
I wonder if the person who sleeps in this gorgeous room ever wakes up 28 times a night with night sweats.  Not that I would know anything about that. 
 
 
 
Hope you're going to a holiday party this weekend and if you're not ... it probably wouldn't be any fun anyway!
 
 
 

 
 
 
Preppy Empty Nester
Preppy Empty Nester

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Feel free to contact me through comments and email. I love to hear from my readers!

6 comments:

  1. Given the fact that my tree isn't even up, I doubt my boudoir will be seeing any Christmas decor.
    Lovely inspiration ... perhaps next year?!
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so many beautiful inspiration pics of bedrooms!!!! I do not decorate the bedrooms for the holidays, I have a hard enough time just getting all the main areas done! LOL
    ~Des

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so funny!!!! I can relate to the night sweats! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I think if I decorated my room in any way...my husband would want to commit me and have me checked:) He already thinks I have gotten carried away....and little does he know I am just getting started,lol. The inspiration online is seriously overwhelming but I am like an addict, cannot stay away from all the gorgeousness!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am pinning just about every one of these rooms!! Love your humor and thank goodness...I only spend 4 hours on Pinterest daily ;0)
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always add greens to unexpected places (the bedroom!). I love the way it smells and it's a simple way to show the holiday spirit around the home :)

    leslie
    www.trouverlesoleil.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

J. Crew

Recent Posts