Talbots for Spring

New Styles from Tuckernuck

Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Prime Time

 


Hello, dear friends.  I hope that this post finds you well.  As many of you can attest, we had a mother of a thunderstorm last night.  Our poor little Chili is getting so old that they don't even bother her anymore.

I have some good news to report.  I have only a few boxes left to empty, and I finished organizing my closet, which is a sore subject for the Mister.   His closet is a quarter of the size of mine.  Every time he makes a snide remark, I remind him of the room he had customized into his closet in our last house.



As I mentioned, we ordered furniture a couple of months ago.

Nothing is expected to arrive before June.

I'm afraid that we will be living in this state of chaos for a while.





The Mister refers to our coffee table as the Marshalls fire sale.

This living situation is not doing the Mister's OCD tendencies any favors.


It's that time of the month where I link up with my friend, Tanya, at The Other Side of the Road for Prime Purchases.

As you will see... there is definitely a theme here.





I ordered a chair and a half with a pullout for my office so that when the New Yorkers visit, we have a place for our Dallasite to sleep.
These are my favorite sheets.
Too bad they don't work on temperamental adjustable beds.



















The last three were the Mister's purchases.





I just ordered these.
I'll keep you posted.





I ordered more of these.
















If you are looking for storage containers, I highly recommend these.
They hold so much.
 
















I ordered this for under the kitchen sink, but it didn't fit because of a pipe.  It now resides in my laundry room.














I bought a couple of sets of these for the Tide pods and dog treats.





When Massachusetts banned plastic bags, I began hoarding them weeks before the law went into effect.  Texas still uses them, but I still collect them just in case they pass a law too.












I love this stuff.





My little miracle workers.















I ordered a couple of these skirts for my walks.
I like them because the shorts have a pocket for my phone.


I also ordered a few of these.
They are described as "flowy" on the bottom.
In my book, the "flowyer" the better.




This has been hanging out on my kitchen island, giving the Mister a hint that it needs to be installed.
It's made it to week 2.



Until next time...





My eager assistant


Linking up with:
Preppy Empty Nester
Preppy Empty Nester

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Feel free to contact me through comments and email. I love to hear from my readers!

17 comments:

  1. Yikes. I have moved over 20 times as an adult and I know that chaos. Hang in there. June will be here before you know it. xo Laura

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, I am Theresa Williams After being in relationship with Anderson for years, he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to my friend and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that never believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the spell caster, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him. That was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made a promise that anybody I know that has a relationship problem, I would be of help to such a person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem. His email: {drogunduspellcaster@gmail.com} you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or any other Case.
      1) Love Spells
      2) solution and cure to all sickness
      3) Herbal Cure for any disease/sickness
      4) Marriage Spells
      5) Pregnancy spell
      6) Breakup Spells
      7) Death spell
      8.) You want to be promoted in your office
      9) want to satisfy your lover 
      10) Lottery
      Contact this great man if you are having any problem for a lasting solution
      through {drogunduspellcaster@gmail.com}

      Delete
  2. I don't envy having to wait for furniture delivery while all your stuff just sits around. I know you'll be happy to get settles. Lots of great storage ideas here! Thanks for linking up with Prime Purchases! Tanya - The Other Side of the Road

    ReplyDelete
  3. The drawer dividers are a good purchase
    I got mind at the Container store. Your making great progress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad the Mister has as good a sense of humor as you do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, if that's the Marshall's fire sale then I'm coming on out. I saw a few items that peeked my interest for sure. And, all that organizational stuff, I pretty much have it all. Makes me soooo happy! I'm loving skorts the past couple of years but haven't gotten any off Amazon, mine all came from Chicos and I think their suggested for golfing. But, I get all kinds of compliments wearing them and I'm never on a golf course. Happy settling in!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know that waiting for things is probably driving the Mister nuts. It would get to me too. It will all come together soon and be so worth the wait. I can tell I am going to love it with all the blues. You are going to make me want to change some things:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on getting more boxes emptied. June and the new furniture will be here before you know it! I love your Amazon Prime posts and will now go back to check out a few things!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Katie,
    I have been purging and appreciate your organization recommendations. My Mister is recovering from back surgery (doing well) and has been unable to “save” some of the items. He will never miss them. You take good care. Be well my friend.
    Xx
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  9. First--your eager assistant! 😂

    Love your recommendations as always. Closets are my problem. City homes have zero space for those small incidentals and hubby has the larger. Thankfully when we became empty nesters I claimed the closet in the guest(less) room. As far as my storage attempts, I have a boot hanger thingie where you clip your boots on this hanger thing and they overlap from your closet pole to the floor. Its still in the box. And I need 6,000 of them. Hey-it's Chicago!

    Keep up the good work...

    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am loving all these storage solutions!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The perfect bits of Amazon goodness relation to your current state! But it sounds like you are about all done and I’m so happy for you! It’s going to be grand! if they haven’t said it already, congratulations on finding your Texas abode!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I call our unfinished basement room the Homegoods stock room.
    I own several of the same baskets! My husband wants new outdoor furniture and I thought it will be here by Christmas! Can't wait for a tour of the house! Are you meeting the neighbors? My listing just went live in Castle Pines. I just texted my team and said it's been active for 37 minutes and no showing requests! ha! xo Happy Mother's Day Katie! xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. I always love your amazon lists . . .and usually order something. Yes, I ordered the bag holder for my laundry room (right off the kitchen). Furniture and appliances are taking a LONG time these days!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have to admit to still having a bit of PTSD regarding moving when I see all the things lined up that you've unpacked. I think the trick is to just NOT unpack them, lol. I still have my entire antique beaded and mesh purse collection in boxes, each individually wrapped within. Ugh. Several of the things you've purchased I have also bought exact or similar items. All lifesavers.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hahaha! Your eager assistant! So cute.

    Lovely things and great storage ideas. Eventually, it will all come together.

    Wishing you all the best! And, thanks for linking on Amanda's Books and More!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have the zipper storage containers, and you are right...they hold so much!!You have lots of great finds lately!

    ReplyDelete

J. Crew

Recent Posts