Talbots for Spring

New Styles from Tuckernuck

Friday, September 7, 2012

Such Soft Surroundings...










One of my favorite catalogs that I receive in the mail is Soft Surroundings.  It features  casual elegant clothing as well as exquisite home furnishings and accessories.  I was beside myself when I came across a retail store in Southlake Town Square. 

This store is pure eye candy.  I wanted to move in but the Mister would miss me too much!
  

Sumptuous linens and lingerie.


I would spend the whole day in bed if I had this bedding.


They carry great cosmetic lines which include Jane Iredale (my favorite) and Kevin Aucoine among others.

Jewelry galore!


Lovely refreshments top off the delightful shopping experience.
 
If you are ever in Southlake, stop by Soft Surroundings or go online and order the catalog.
 
TGIF - have a great weekend!
Preppy Empty Nester
Preppy Empty Nester

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Feel free to contact me through comments and email. I love to hear from my readers!

6 comments:

  1. Just discovered your blog. Very enjoyable read. Your daughters are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is apparently a store that is about an hour away from my house.
    I just haven't gone shopping too much lately. But I too enjoy looking at their catalogues.
    Perhaps someday I will get out there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh man I wanna go to that store!! looks awesome

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks wonderful!
    I never knew they had retail stores.
    That's so good to know!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll move in with you! I wish there was a store near me ~ it's probably better that there isn't :)

    Jo

    ReplyDelete

J. Crew

Recent Posts