Talbots for Spring

New Styles from Tuckernuck

Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Prime Time Best of 2022





I hope that you enjoyed your weekend.  We crossed some last-minute shopping off our list and had some friends over for chili night. 

If you have been reading my blog for a while, you know that I participate in a monthly link-up over at The Other Side of the Road.  Bloggers gather together with their posts detailing their purchases from Amazon.  It's amazing what great things some of them find.  In December, we were asked to list the most popular items sold throughout the year.  Stop over to Tanya's blog to get the latest scoop on other bloggers' buys.

Here are a few items that I bought this month. 





I love my Uggs, but I love to wear cozy slipper socks when it is really chilly.  I have a lot of brands, and these are one of my faves.


 


Little Miss Fancy Pants

Well made and reasonable.



I haven't given much thought to my Christmas table, so I bought both colors.




These were too cute to pass up.











I still have some left from my original order.
Perfect for dry patches.



Love this stuff for getting the red out, and lasts all day.
Also, completely safe, according to my eye doctor.



 
Takes the almighty appetizer up a notch.








 
 

Thanks, Jeanne, for the recommendation.



 

We have the sweetest smelling up because of this shampoo.

 
 


 
 
 

Still using and loving!



 

We have one of these in every bathroom and bedroom.
 



 
 




 
 



 
 
 
 
 
I stocked up recently on this salsa for my favorite dip.
 

 

 

 
 



It's been months since I bought the bone, and it has survived.



I have this on reorder status.




 
 

Still buying this by the case, thanks to 2 doggy wet noses and one glass door.

 
 

Great hostess gift.



 
 

I was so proud of myself when I found this for the Mister. 
He loves it.




 
 
 
 

Sink snake.  

 

 

I'm still using this at night, and chapped lips are a thing of the past.



 
 

Millie's favorite bribe.



 
 

This is a new one to the list, thanks to my #1 and very popular.



 

The greatest compliment to a friend.




 
 

The Mister goes through tons of this.


 
 

Another item that my #1 added to my list.

 




Great cream for people with sensitive skin.

 
 

Goodbye, clumpy mascara.


Does anyone remember this scene from Charlie Wilson's War?


 

 

Amazon

These are the best! 



Need some hostess gift inspo?
You can find it here and here.
Need some gift ideas for the cook in your life?
Click here.
How about the Millennial in your life?
Or your Bestie?

 

 


 


 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

Preppy Empty Nester
Preppy Empty Nester

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Feel free to contact me through comments and email. I love to hear from my readers!

14 comments:

  1. So many great ideas! Don’t know which one to buy first!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just used Affresh on my washer today and plan to run one through the dishwasher tomorrow. I bought those Urban Villa napkins in a lovely gray and am very impressed with the quality. I will definitely be buying them in more colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also love that dip - always a big hit! I'm putting the nightlights on my shopping list. Thanks so much for linking up with Prime Purchases! Tanya - The Other Side of the Road

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love your Amazon lists! I live in those slipper socks in the winter Katie, LOVE them!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for this fabulous list! did you know that Julia Roberts actually uses that mascara declumping trick and brought it to the movie?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No way... I thought it was part of the script. I loved that movie btw.

      Delete
  6. Thanks for the list! I see the Bio Oil made the list, and I love it for dry patches.

    ReplyDelete
  7. CAN YOU GIVE A LESSON ON HOW TO COMMENT WITHOUT THE ANONYMOUS SHOWING UP PLEASE!I THOUGHT I HAD IT AND NOW I CANNOT DO IT ANYMORE!BUYING THE LIP SCRUB AND IF IT DOES NOT WORK I WILL SEND TO YOU!GUESS WHO?!XXX

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so late getting around to blogs but couldn't miss this one!! Going back to shop!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

J. Crew

Recent Posts