Talbots for Spring

New Styles from Tuckernuck

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Connecticut Weekend - Part 3

Prize Day was held the day before graduation at nef #1's school.  It was a lovely ceremony that highlighted the accomplishments of the graduates.  My nef earned the honor of Cum Laude, and just about every other honor within the particular subject areas. Not that I'm braggin' or nuttin.'






It was warm but the sun was beginning to set.  


Headmaster remarks. yada yada yada


Proud family minus one.  Nef #2 was taking an exam at his school.


Every time nef received an honor he had to stand up.



Each time Nef stood up, Sista and I exchanged sly smiles knowing that those would be OUR genes responsible for the honors.



Nef is thinking how lucky he is that he hit the DNA gene jackpot.



Off we go with the trunk chock-full of awards.


Until tomorrow... the big day... graduation.








Hope your day is filled with kudos!!






Preppy Empty Nester
Preppy Empty Nester

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Feel free to contact me through comments and email. I love to hear from my readers!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats to your nephew. Quite an accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone looks proud! That school looks like something from a movie set in New England :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie- You deserve to brag about that lad. He is one handsome kid AND smart. Tell him to slow down and little and wait for SweetCheeks to grow up, would ya? xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it and of course your commentary makes me want more. What a handsome and accomplished young man, you should be so proud! Congrats to him. And he IS lucky to have your DNA both in beauty and brains:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to your nephew! You have ever right to brag - handsome and smart!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a handsome lad! I just got really emotional reading this post! You have such a wonderful family, I can see how much you all love each other and I love that!!! I am proud of him, too!!!!

    ReplyDelete

J. Crew

Recent Posts