J. Crew Factory for Fall

Tuckernuck's styles for the new season

Friday, September 20, 2024

The Friday Files


 

 

Welcome back!  Are there any known cases of someone dying of jetlag?  It's been a few years since I experienced it. Like everything else in life, it worsens with age. 

 

Okay, I used up my quota for whining.  I've got to save some for the Mister.


If you missed my Instagram stories, we were enjoying gorgeous weather and magnificent food in the South of France.  A recap post is headed your way next week. I am happy to report that our vacation was smooth as silk, thanks to our friend and travel advisor extraordinaire, Sandy GrodskyBut more about that in next week's post.








Courtney Walker, the designer, and Linda McArthur, the architect, designed this beautiful home as an empty nester's haven.









Lisa Hendersen designed this delightful Dallas home.







You can find more photos of designer Chelsea Handegan's home right here.






My middle name should be tip-of-the-tongue.







Here's an interesting take on the identity of Banksy.










Does your dog dream?  Here is an interesting article about what dogs dream about.  It makes me love Millie that much more.









Click here for 50 Healthy Fall Recipes.





Do you eat a lot of popcorn? I eat a snack-size bag daily and chase it with a glass of vino. The funny thing is I don't care for any other type of popcorn. The Mister loves movie popcorn, which I don't care for at all. Anyway, after all that useless personal info, click here to read the benefits of daily popcorn intake.




Click here to read 101 fun facts that will blow your mind!!!!!
You will be the toast of the town at cocktail parties.





Remember Pan Am?  Here is some exciting news. 




Who watched this?  Better yet, who hasn't? 
I really enjoyed it.  




Gillian Anderson was in a show based on the same Andrew scandal.
I watched it and liked it, and I will probably watch this one too.



I'll probably tune into this one, as well.



This looks cute.


The Mister's going to love this one.



This premiered this week.  I will definitely catch up this weekend.




I watched some of the first season on the plane and liked it.



The Mister loves this show.



In theaters.









25% Off for people who are members or sign up for their Loyalty program.








I have plenty of shirts like this in my closet, and yet this one is sitting in my cart. 




Comes in navy too.




I'm buying this shirt and telling anyone who will listen that this was the year I was born. 




I have a couple of these quilted tops in different colors. 
They are a great weight for Texas in the Fall.









This one is a stunner.


So glad it comes in petite sizes!



Talbots has 25% Off everything!





I love the look of a denim shirt with a blazer.

















Preppy Empty Nester
Preppy Empty Nester

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Feel free to contact me through comments and email. I love to hear from my readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts