Talbots for Spring

New Styles from Tuckernuck

Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Holiday Survival Guide




Hello, dear friends.  Happy Hump Day!  This morning, I am featuring dark circles under my eyes compliments of The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel. Once I start watching, I can't stop.


 Here is a view from my window.
I had an oil change scheduled this morning.
It looks like I'm not going to make it. 

Are you all set for the holidays?  
I'm pretty much there.  
I just have to pick up three or four more things for myself.

Here are some items that have come across my holiday radar.




Are you thinking of pulling together a last-minute holiday party? 



  You'll find plenty of inspo here.






Just in case things get a little dull, here is a list of fun games to have on the back burner. 














If you are in need of some table inspiration, you can find plenty right here.




















Fabulous hors d'oeuvres are just a click away.








If you're unsure of your main course, why not think about these?







Need some help spicing up your sides?









Christmas tree desserts can be found here.















Overnight guests?  
This site has got you covered.






Last, but not least, what are you going to wear?




Amazon




Amazon


Nordstrom

Amazon



Nordstrom


Nordstrom


Vineyard Vines


Ann Taylor


DVF

This one is pricey, but oh so chic!!


Nordstrom

Less pricey, still chic.



Amazon

Want to put a dash of drama in your holiday?



Talbots


Loft Outlet


Nordstrom



Draper James

Draper James has a 30% off sale on plaid!


Draper James


Draper James




Tuckernuck


Tuckernuck


Ann Taylor



Amazon



Amazon

If you don't want to wash dishes, I suggest this ensemble.







Amazon


Are you starting to feel some holiday stress? I recommend taking some time to put your feet up and read this beautiful true story about a Christmas miracle.



If you are looking for more gift inspiration, check out my gift guides for your bestie, your gadget guru, your foodie, your reader, your millennial and some hostess gift suggestions.


Until next time...




Linking up with:
Your Whims Wednesday
Style Six
Wonderful Wednesday
A Little Bit of Everything
Welcome Wednesday
Chic & Stylish
Little Things Thursday
Creative Inspirations
Friday at the Firehouse
On The Edge
Friendship Friday
Weekend Link up
Friday Favorites
Best of the Weekend
Preppy Empty Nester
Preppy Empty Nester

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Feel free to contact me through comments and email. I love to hear from my readers!

10 comments:

  1. Wow...that's a LOT of great inspiration right there! I love anything tartan plaid for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If this isn't enough to inspire me to have a Christmas party, nothing will. Thinking about inviting a few people over for Christmas Eve. Thanks for the nudge! Love those plaid pants! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hah! I bought that first red sweater and have already worn it twice and gotten so many compliments on it! It does run big so don't size up! I adore the green and white Christmas tree cake! I don't know how I ever survive, because I always want to try it all, and yet we are so busy entertaining, that I don't get to do much new! Glad to hear you are almost ready - we are just started wrapping - daunting!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post is LOADED with inspiration, Katie! Amazing! I'm a big fan of Mrs. Maisel as well, and happy to find a new friend! I stopped by from #alittlebitofeverything and it's lovely to meet you. xo! -Kristi

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have yet to watch The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel. Maybe I can change that in 2020. :) Thanks for all the wonderful holiday ideas. So, so many!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your inspiration...FYI, about a month I saw the Vineyard Vines plaid pants and was going to buy, but then saw the Ann Taylor was going to buy them, then I saw a pair at Old Navy (ON) for less than half the cost of the others...since I knew I would only wear 1-2 times, I went for the ON. I have purchased so many of your suggestions...people are going to love me this Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I want the No-Dish-Washing dress! Does it work for laundry too?! :) Thanks for all the great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You just have the best way of bringing everything together so sweetly pretty lady! Everything from Jell-O shot trees the beautiful plaid outfits fit for a princess! I hope your weekend is all things festive and peaceful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the outfit ideas!! Hope you made it to your oil change appointment.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love it all! From the food to the clothes and everything in between! I laughed at the beginning because I had an oil change scheduled for this morning and woke up to snow that was up over the hood of my car! Yes, I rescheduled my appointment. Thanks for linking up! Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete

J. Crew

Recent Posts