Talbots for Spring

New Styles from Tuckernuck

Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Blue & White Mother's Day Gift Ideas


Hello, dear friends.  How is your week going?  I've been busy getting ready to host my Book Club on Thursday night.  I'm in charge of the table, wine, and flowers.  The Mister is delegated to the food, which is fortunate for our guests.  If I cooked, the ladies would be munching on Weight Watchers chili - one of the few things I know how to make.

If you haven't guessed by the title, today's post will hopefully give you some gift-giving inspiration.  I have found during my research that it can also prompt some gift-getting ideas as well.





For the Mom like me who has a blue & white kitchen.
Amazon

These are so cute.
You sister will be so jealous when Mom likes your gift better than hers.



Amazon

I love any dish with handles.




Macy's

How cute are these bowls?




Amazon

How about planting some herbs in these flower pots?



Amazon



Amazon

Stick some flowers in this pretty pitcher, and you will be Mom's favorite. At least for the day.



Amazon

I'm beginning to think that I'm addicted to gingham.
Amazon

Fill a pretty basket with new dish towels, and your Mom will have the other kids do the dishes.





Amazon

Whoa!!!
HUGE points if you buy her this!
She will be bragging about you for life.





Amazon


Amazon

How about filling a cute container with all new utensils?




Amazon

I wish I had found this pretty flower container in time for my Book Club.  Oh well, there's always next year.



Amazon

Placemats, anyone?




Amazon

If Mom entertains a lot, give her a basket filled with packages of cocktail napkins.



Amazon

And throw this pretty holder for good measure.



Amazon

Wouldn't these be cute for lunch on the patio?



Amazon

This is an anxiety bracelet.
What Mom doesn't have anxiety?



Amazon



Amazon

Is Mom a nut for scarves, like moi?


JCrew

Love the bow sleeves on this one.



Chico's



Chico's


Talbots

Love this!


Talbots



Chico's


Amazon

I saw this darling top on a fellow blogger.  
I ordered it, and I can't wait till it's warm enough to wear it.



Talbots

I happen to know a certain Empty Nester that purchased this dress while doing her research.

This is why her Mister doesn't like her writing gift ideas posts.


Amazon



Amazon




Amazon



Until next time...





Graffiti Dog

Linking up with:
Hearth and Soul
Lou Lou Girls Fabulous Party
Spread the Kindness
Wonderful Wednesday
Your Whims Wednesday
Preppy Empty Nester
Preppy Empty Nester

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Feel free to contact me through comments and email. I love to hear from my readers!

16 comments:

  1. Blue and white is my favorite combination! I have those gingham napkins (in black and white), and they are such nice quality. Great gift ideas - have a terrific Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness... a beautiful rundown of blue, my favorite color. I love that dress too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My daughter would love everything in this post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm addicted to gingham too. Almost every top in my wardrobe is gingham, it seems.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I own very little blue and white...probably because my mom has so much of it!! But I do like the first Chico's top!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love me some blue and white...it never gets old or tired in my opinion. Thanks for sharing all of these great gifts ideas, Katie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am HUGE fan and blue and white dishes Katie! I have blue and white dishes and canisters that belonged to my grandmother and my motherinlove. Worth nothing to anyone else but not enough money for me to ever rid of them. Thanks for sharing today. Happy Easter.
    Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all these blue and white ideas! I was thinking of you a couple of days ago when I read about a perfume called Gingham! I cannot remember where it is from though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely love blue and white and you have chosen a gorgeous collection. I might just treat myself! The Carolyne Roehm book is one of my favorites! Wishing you a blessed Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So many temptations, the herb jars are adorable! I know everyone will enjoy your fabulous hospitality at Book Club!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh all of this blue and white brings me such Joy. Happy Easter.

    Patty
    Goodbetterbestfood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Maybe I should forward this post to -- ahem -- other parties! I love blue so much so all of these float my boat!

    ReplyDelete
  13. hmmmmm...that blue mixer really got my attention! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well, I have always loved all things blue and white but I have none in our house. Humm...not sure how that happened. Enjoyed this!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Here's A Great Mother's Day Offer!Shop our exclusive #MothersDayJewelry collection rings, necklaces, watches, bracelets and more at Tracedeals.in and save more money and time.
    Mothers day offers
    mothers day sale
    mothers day gifts offers 2019

    ReplyDelete

J. Crew

Recent Posts