Katie's Best Sellers

Tuesday, September 29, 2026

Fall Decor & More

 


I hope all is well in the world. We have good news!  It rained yesterday, and we are expecting more at the end of the week.  We haven't seen raindrops in months.

Although rain is our friend this week, it is also our foe. The Mister and I were planning to take a little getaway to Mexico on Thursday. 


Given the weather forecast, we decided to cancel. If we are going to sit in the rain, we'd rather be at home.



The Mister and I went to the movies over the weekend.  I was on the edge of my seat every minute of this movie. The film is action-packed, but there are some gory scenes. Overall, it is great entertainment.

Last impression: Bad Pitt spoke about 50 words in the whole film, and the dog stole the show.


This is for my new readers. 
 I always run this little snippet every October.
 



One day, about 30 years ago, I relocated my cardio workout to the aisles of TJ Maxx.  I was perusing all the Fall/Halloween/Thanksgiving treasures when I spotted this sweet little pumpkin girl.  

For some reason, she reminded me of someone.  
       

By George, I think she's got it!


None other than my #2! 

It is my most treasured Fall decoration.


Are you looking to brighten your home with some new Fall finds?
Or need a hostess gift? 
I've got you covered.


40% Off



40% Off


Grandinroad
Greenery 40% Off
Can be used on your table too.

















The basket is for sale.
You provide the stuffing.



25% Off
Cute gift for a book club bud





Amazon
MC





MC




Amazon
























Preppy Empty Nester
Preppy Empty Nester

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Feel free to contact me through comments and email. I love to hear from my readers!

3 comments:

  1. So many cute pumpkins and I especially like the one you found at TJ Maxx 30 years ago at TJ Maxx. Also like the MB ones. Really hope we get the much-needed rain this week. Too bad about cancelling your trip to Mexico.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's too bad about the trip, but I completely understand. Stay dry. I can't wait to see that movie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, no one was cuter in glasses than #2! 🩷 I remember her well at that age. I've heard good things about Brad's new movie and pictured it more of a guy movie but the fact that you gave it a ringing endorsement is all I need to know. You've never steered me wrong, astray yes! 🥴 But never wrong and I thank you for that! XO KTG

    ReplyDelete

Recent Posts