Talbots for Spring

New Styles from Tuckernuck

Sunday, October 20, 2019

Favorite Fall Finds



Hello, dear friends.  I hope that you are enjoying your weekend.  The Mister and I have been running around like two chickens with their heads cut off.  We got everything accomplished; I am happy to say.

This is my last post for a while.  I have a feeling you know where I will be.  I will try to post some pics on Instagram.  They all need to be daughter-approved, which sometimes takes some negotiating.

Here are a few Fall accessories that are on my radar.  I am beginning to start my Christmas shopping.  I am almost all done.  Now I have to start focusing on the rest of the family.



D&B

On Sale!

Lots of colors.







Tory







Nordstrom

Kate Spade at her best.
Lots of cute colors.





Anthropologie

Great price.







Tory

I bought this one a couple of years ago.
It's a great size and easy to keep clean.




Amazon





Nordstrom

Are you a fan of bucket bags?
I have a couple.


Amazon

I always use one of these with bigger bags.
They are lifesavers.
Otherwise, the Mister calls my purse the Bermuda Triangle.
I can only take that joke a few times.




Amazon

Speaking of the Mister, he bought me this backpack as a MOB present.
I didn't even ask for it!



Nordstrom

He told me he is tired of carrying my tote (which I love, btw).
The Mister said this way everyone (meaning me) can carry their own stuff when we travel.
Hmph... it's lucky that I'm not sensitive.
Is there such a thing as a backhanded gift?
Can I help it that my purse is 200 pounds?



Amazon

I just ordered one of these for my trip.
I hope it arrives on time.




Amazon

The older I get, the bigger the watch.
It's easier on the eyes and makes me look skinnier.





Amazon



Amazon




Amazon




Amazon



Anthropologie

Stunning!


Talbots



Talbots


Talbots




Talbots

These are the best jeggings in the world!
I call them my pull-ups.
No bulky zipper.
I have them in all the washes and colors.


Talbots


I also love high-waisted, barely bootcut jeans.  Talbots is one of the few companies that carry petite.  I made my weekly stop yesterday, and one of my sales lady buddies said there is going to be a sale on jeans this week. 

I told her that her secret is safe with me. 




Amazon

I can never have enough scarves.



Amazon

I love cashmere.



Talbots



Target



Anthropologie

I'm a big fan of funky readers.
Now I have to figure out a way of not losing them.
I have no problem keeping track of the ones that are from the Dollar Store!



Anthropologie


Anthropologie


Anthropologie



Banana Republic


Banana Republic


Anthropologie



Amazon

Sista is a jewelry hoarder aficionado.
She has more bangles than she has marbles!
She would love this one.  



Amazon

Love this.

Anthropologie

I bought these earrings, and I get lots of compliments on them.
Even from my girls commented, and they're a tough crowd!






Talbots


Amazon

I haven't worn a belt since the 1980s.
This is going to be my year to get back into them.




*****





Trailer

As a side note, the Mister and I have been watching this and enjoying it so much.





We also went to see this a few weeks ago and positively loved it.
I wouldn't be surprised if Renee finds an Oscar over the rainbow.


Until next time...






Linking up with:
Mix it Up Monday
Hello Monday
Inspire Me Monday
Hearth & Soul
Inspire Me Monday
You're the Star
Tuesday at our Home
Lou Lou Girls
Farm Fresh Tuesdays
Inspire Me Tuesday
Reader Tip Tuesday
Preppy Empty Nester
Preppy Empty Nester

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Feel free to contact me through comments and email. I love to hear from my readers!

14 comments:

  1. I have never seen one of those purse inserts before. I just carry around a crossbody wallet. It holds nothing and therefore I have nothing to lose. LOL Enjoy the family. xo Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your pretties....Christmas is coming and I may have to add some of these to my list. Have a safe trip and enjoy your special family time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the modern love tip! Have a wonderful week! I’ll be thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course my fingers are considering doing the shopping walk here and click click click. But WISHING YOU ALL a joyous wedding and all the fun and sweet shenanigans that go along with it. HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that back pack. What an awesome gift! Have the most wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Funny how I always end up finding a few goodies for myself when Christmas shopping! I cannot wait to see Instagram pictures of your special time. Enjoy every.single.sec!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many fun finds! I just found a great pair of jeggings similar to yours from Lands End. I got mine in a wine color and I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great ideas for me or perhaps a Christmas presents. Enjoy this special time, will be watching Instagram!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You always find such fun things, Katie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, you were just full of yourself today. I love lots of these and that's not good. :o)) Enjoy, enjoy and we'll all be waiting with baited breathe to hear all about the festivities.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your Fall finds. The Kenneth Jay Lane enamel bracelet is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are so funny!
    Gotta remember the optical illusion with the big watch!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lots of great fall finds! I love that black backpack. What a sweet hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dearest Katie
    I hope you have the most wonderful celebrations this weekend. This is such a magical and special moment for you and your husband and family.I send my blessings and wish all the love in the world to your beautiful girl and her handsome groom. It is a dream come true. Happiness, health and congratulations,
    thinking of you all ..So exciting..
    My fondest love
    Sally xx

    ReplyDelete

J. Crew

Recent Posts