Katie's Best Sellers

Friday, September 11, 2026

The Friday Files




I hope all is well in your world.  I am posting from Toy Central.  If you missed my last post, we have our #1, her adorable hubby, and our littlest diva, Miss Lucy, staying with us for a week while their home is being renovated.  


The twins welcomed Miss Lucy and co. back to the homestead.




Cooking classes with the resident chef were included in Miss Lucy's package.
Btw... a woman can never wear enough bows.


Miss Lucy gave Gloria's a 5-star review!



Lucy giving the baby her signature side-eye as she sips her evening elixir.










This 9,000-square-foot lake house is located on Lake Burton.   The architect is Robert Norris, and the interior design was done by Megan Hamilton.  The photographer is Emily Followill.  To see more of this charming home, click here.








Interior designer Janie Molster whipped up her magic on this lovely home, and the photographer was Max Kim-Bee.  To read more about this home, click here.




Are you thinking of taking a cruise? Here are 13 rituals that long-time cruisers recommend.






Did your grandparents take free stuff from restaurants?  If so, check this out.




Are there common phrases that people use that annoy you?





This is for all my friends who are Downton fans.  Have you ever fantasized about living in Highclere Castle?  This lucky lady tells all. 



In my next life, I want to come back as Lady Mary.





This one is for my friend, Annie, and all my friends who love to needlepoint.





Here is an interesting article about women, weight loss, and the secrets they keep.







This one is for the Mister and my friends who love to cook and are fans of Julia Child.


PBS/ 9/6


Trailer
PBS/ 9/6


Trailer
CNN/ 9/7 


Apple/ 9/9
This one is really good!

Trailer
Peacock 9/9

NBC Peacock 9/14










Petites too!






Lots of cute colors

















Great Deal!!
Lots of colors!



More colors



I have this shirt in almost every collar.
I love it because it is form-fitting and doesn't look baggy under a jacket or sweater.




















Preppy Empty Nester
Preppy Empty Nester

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Feel free to contact me through comments and email. I love to hear from my readers!

3 comments:

  1. Thrilled you’re back.!!! . Many moons ago KTG introduced me to your “slice of life” posts, and you’ve added interesting content to my viewing and reading pleasures ever since. Deborah Hughes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree with #2 on the list of annoying sayings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the viewing tips. I didn't realize the new seasons had already started for Marble and Marlow shows. I'm recovering from Ireland jet lag....zzzz!

    ReplyDelete

Recent Posts