Talbots for Spring

New Styles from Tuckernuck

Monday, January 27, 2020

50 Gift Ideas For Your Sweetheart


Hello, dear friends.  I hope you had a wonderful weekend.  Ours was a lot of fun.  We went over to our friends' home for a spectacular dinner.  Of course, I took photos and will share them with you at a later date.  We also took in a movie on Sunday.  It was the Mister's choice.  He liked it, me - not so much. 

Valentine's Day is just a few weeks away.  Have you thought about what you will get for your sweetheart?  Or perhaps a sweet little something for yourself?


For the fashion plate







These are the Mister's favorite jeans.
They are lined in fleece!




















For the work out guy






















































For the guy who likes his cup of joe


















For the traveling man




Attach a note saying that you are taking him away for the weekend. 











For the guy who likes travel and basketball.










For the guy who may need a little help with his organization skills 
























When his favorite room is the kitchen





Soup anyone?







The Mister makes me a WW soup every weekend.
He then freezes it in these 1 cup cubes.







Soup + warm bread = perfect combo








Amazon






The Mister uses his air fryer every weekend.






The Mister bought me these gloves because I have a tendency to burn myself when I make my WW muffins.  
Love them!










Amazon

Give him the gift of not having to go outside to grill.
This one is smokeless!








Amazon




Amazon


These infrared guns make the Mister feel like he is the James Bond of the grill.




Amazon


For all those lucky sweethearts that can actually grill every month of the year!




For the guy who needs to get charged





Amazon

Every time he charges his phone, he'll think of you!









Amazon

The Mister has a thing for chargers.  
He bought this set for our St. Martin trip.
Now I can't accuse him of hogging the charger!  







Amazon


Another one of the Mister's faves.




Channeling his inner James Bond


Amazon





Amazon






Amazon






Amazon








Amazon

If your sweetheart has a long commute, an audible subscription is a great gift.  It took a while for me to talk the Mister into listening to a book while commuting.  But now he loves it.  He won't admit that it was my idea, btw.
  
It's done wonders for his mood when he arrives home.




Amazon

Does he need to up his reading game?
I have this one and it's waterproof!



Is he a gadget guy?




Amazon






Amazon

Protect his eyes while giving him music to his ears.




Amazon

Another way to protect his baby blues.






Amazon

I bought one of these for the Mister for Christmas.




A gift for him that's really for you















Amazon




Until next time...







Linking up with:
Hello Monday!
Hearth & Soul
Over the Moon
Inspire Me Monday
Lou Lou Girls 
Inspire Me Tuesday
You're the Star
Welcome Wednesday
Your Whyms Wednesday
Wonderful Wednesday
Wonderful Wednesday
#Dream Team

Preppy Empty Nester
Preppy Empty Nester

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Feel free to contact me through comments and email. I love to hear from my readers!

15 comments:

  1. Thanks for the ideas.
    I have a hard time deciding what to get my husband for different special dates and I appreciate the lists that you have put forth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our daughter got her younger brothers the allbirds for Christmas. Thanks for the reminder for Valentine's Day! Happy Monday.. still no snow here in CO. laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite gifts are always the ones that are for him, but really benefit me too! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have zero clue what I’m getting Mr. Nine but I do know he’d love some of these...but the guy who has everything, I’m sure doesn’t have a rainbow of colors lighted toilet seat....brilliant! Great round up lady!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the multi tablet and phone charger, could do with one of these myself

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great list of ideas for gifts. I needed this for Valentine's Day. Thanks Katie........

    ReplyDelete
  7. My husband doesn't really fall under any of these categories but I do want to get those souper cubes for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am seriously considering the souper cubes for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know someone who will be getting an Ab roller

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all of your choices. I use the TRX bands at my gym and they are a great workout. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow. So many good gift ideas for guys. I hope that my mister gets his hands on a similar list of gift ideas for women. (My daughter loves the Souper Cubes.)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for all these wonderful ideas, Katie! Men can be so hard to buy for. Thank you so much for being a part of the Hearth and Soul Link Party. Happy February!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So many great ideas! I think I fancy a few of them! Thanks for linking up with #dremateam

    ReplyDelete
  14. Katie! We took our "baby girl" and her BF, Dan 2.0 and her best friend from college and her new BF, "hot tax guy," and their mutual work friend who is in Denver from DC, via Memphis to assist on audit project to dinner. You were trending at a trendy Mexican food place in Denver last night; I shared your blog with my daughter and her friends and I told my husband I forgot about the Allbirds until I read your Valentine post! My husband can not wrap his head around "blog friendships." I'm like it's the best because you can chat and no one has to see me in a puffy vest with a hat on my head and glasses and sweats and and and... xo laura

    ReplyDelete
  15. PS I got a Dutch door for Valentine's Day! I told him it was that or a very pricey hand bag and I would definitely not spill coffee all over the Dutch door. PS Happy "engagement anniversary." laura

    ReplyDelete

J. Crew

Recent Posts