I hope all is well in your world. Our boarders checked out on Saturday evening, and it's been pretty quiet around here. I have been tuning into Miss Rachel to dry my tears.
Last Friday, we took Miss Lucy for an early walk and fed the ducks.
She loved it so much she didn't want to leave.
We bribed her with breakfast and promised to make a return trip to see her newfound friends if she filled her tummy with some pancakes and bacon.
Lucy began her meal with a tasting flight of jams and butter.
Her breakfast arrived, and she ate a pound of bacon and a couple of bites of a pancake, otherwise known as the breakfast of champions.
After revisiting our duck friends, we got home, and Lucy jumped on our bed and asked to watch a show.
I'm pretty sure I could recite every word of Miss Rachel's top ten hits.
Although Lucy didn't show it, I think she was pretty darn impressed.
Grandpa was away when we made our first trip to Play Street Museum. So on Saturday, we made a quick trip back, and Lucy showed him her favorites. He loved it.
Maybe a little bit too much.
Grandpa went rogue!
Speaking of going rogue, nobody loves Sephora more than Lucy.
She asked where the seewums were kept.
Whatever she is doing is working.
She is two-and-a-half and doesn't look a day over two
Lucy loves Mexican food, so we went back to our favorite, Gloria's.
Dada came back that evening and showed what her "new" bedroom looked like.
Lucy closes every day with a bubble bath and some warm milk on Mama's lap.
The perfect ending to a delightful day!
Here is a list of what I ordered from Amazon over the Summer.

I put this on automatic order.
Love this stuff.
My bath mats are about 4 years old, so I decided to replace them.
They come in a lot of colors. I get the white ones, which are a bright white.
If you wake up like you spent the night in a desert, this helps.
These are great for congestion even with allergies.
These are always within reach, especially when we go to play places for kids with runny noses. One of these drops, along with a couple of Airborne gummies, does a great job of protecting us from colds.
These were a "miss" for me.
Or it may have been operator difficulty.
These are a great deal and very moisturizing.
I have been using this brand forever.
The Budget Derm on Insta loves this.
It's easy to apply and keeps the skin under the eyes moisturized.

I used to use this once a month; now it's once every two weeks.
Growing old ain't for sissies.
Another rec from the Budget Derm.
This is a great eye cream that absorbs quickly and is a great base for concealer.
The superhero that gets rid of my dark circles.
This was a Prime deal.
I've been using this for years.
This is another product I have used for years. It gives me just enough color for no-makeup days.
The Mister even uses it!
Don't tell him I told you.
Good price and a nice brush.
The holy grail of eye drops.
I found this to be the best product for itchy eyes caused by allergies.
This makes my face feel so clean.
This didn't work for me.
I tried it for a few weeks.
Not my favorite.
This has gotten high marks from the Budget Derm and other beauty influencers.
It feels good, and I will probably repurchase.
I lost my last one, so I had to repurchase because we are traveling in a week and I can't sleep without it.
I don't hear the Mister snoring anymore!
A miracle worker!
I bought this extra pair during Prime Days.
I bought this set as a hostess gift and kept one of the trays for myself.
The Mister made some chocolate delights for a dessert party that we attended at one of my Picklebuds' homes.
I bought this for one of my Picklebuds who moved to Arizona.
The worst part is she was the one who didn't cheat.
I gave this to our Pickleball team leader for her birthday.
How cute is this paper?
I bought this little dish and filled it with nuts to present it to the Picklebud hostess. The Mister was out of town, and as you well know, I am hopeless in the kitchen.
Btw... the best part of pickleball is the parties.
You know you are getting old when you have to purchase one of these.
I only buy this set when purchasing readers because I get lots of compliments on the blue ones.
At this stage of the game, I'll take any compliment I can get.
If you need gift ideas for a two-year-old, I have an Amazon page listing some of the things that I bought for Lucy.
Do you have a 'favorite thing' on Amazon?
Leave it in the comments.
I'd love to hear about it.
I literally have 10 tabs open on my browser now. You have the best Amazon purchases!
ReplyDelete