Talbots for Spring

New Styles from Tuckernuck

Thursday, April 15, 2021

Patio Pretties


 Hello, dear friends.  Are you having a good week?  I've been busy running back and forth to the house.  It's about a 45-minute drive which isn't too bad because I am usually listening to a good book.

  

Speaking of books, one of my favorite authors released her latest novel this week.  I downloaded it for my drive. 



Today, I am off with my A-Team to organize my closet.  Btw... the secret to our somewhat happy marriage is separate closets and bathrooms.  


I am meeting with a couple of plantation shutter reps.  We have shutters in the house on some windows.  Now my task is to match the new ones to the old ones.

It's not easy being me.


The hardwood floors are done.  My buddy Jeanne let me in on a little secret.  Her floor people told her to put bowls of vinegar around the house to get rid of the staining stench.  It seemed to work pretty well.



Monday is our moving day.  Next week my posts will be sparse because I will be spending most of my time finding my way around moving boxes.  

While the guys were doing the floors, I spent my time out on the patio, which was my inspiration this post.  Lucky for me, the furniture arrived just in time.  




Love this welcome mat.
It's on sale, too!







These are for tea lights.








































I can't tell you how many tablecloths I own because the Mister may be reading this.  I can always use one more.














A lantern and an outdoor speaker! 



My girls spoiled me by giving me plenty of the Puebla stoneware last Christmas. Now it also comes in melamine, so I can mix and match.



































This site has some pretty things.












I ordered a ton of these a couple of years ago.
They also make great gifts.














































Love this storage table.
























Ain't that the truth!















The loft has a half-price sale!



#2 has this jacket, and she looks adorable in it.



I'm a big fan of peplum. 



Ann Taylor


Ann Taylor has 50% off too!










If you are looking for outdoor pillows, click here.

Until next time...




Linking up with:

Preppy Empty Nester
Preppy Empty Nester

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Feel free to contact me through comments and email. I love to hear from my readers!

16 comments:

  1. Good luck with the move. I can't wait to read that book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always fun, Katie! I LOVE all the blue & white things. SO pretty. Good luck over these next days. I sure don't envy you all the work ahead but am still excited for you and can't wait for a tour!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m so excited for you guys, Katie! Hope moving goes well next week and that you can get settled quickly. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, wow, things are down to the wire and how exciting! I know it will all be just picture perfect and beautiful. We LOVE our plantation shutters, they have such a good look! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK, with all this patio preciousness, am I to assume that you are going to have a lovely patio? I can picture you in one of these lovely frocks while the Mr. serves you up all the most delightful of delicacies! I’m so excited for your move, I hope it goes great and I can’t wait till you share it with us! And you were so spot on, the separate closets for me in the Hubbs have been such a blessing! We don’t have separate bathrooms per say but we have five bathrooms in the house so technically we could, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many fabulous patio finds! I was hoping to get our patio organized today but woke up to a snow storm... so, yeah... maybe next week??

    ReplyDelete
  7. How exciting. Great tip about the vinegar. We have separate closets....lovely inspiration for the Sumer months outdoors. Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How exciting that you are ready to move in!! Cant wait to see photos. Off to visit a few sites you shared links to!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a really good idea about the vinegar! And I couldn't agree more about the closet!

    Good luck with the move. I'm sure it will be a huge work weekend. But I know you'll make time to relax!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck with your move. That's a great tip about placing a cup of vinegar in each room so that the odor of the finish on the floors doesn't linger. You still have both dogs right?
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Missed that you were moving! Good luck with that and thanks for the great sources for decorating.
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  12. How exciting that moving day is here. Good luck. xo Laura

    ReplyDelete
  13. Katie,
    Good luck with your move. I hope it isn’t terribly hot. Separate bathrooms! Yes ma’am. Whenever I am asked by young couples for newlywed advice, my only advice is separate bathrooms. I have received some strange looks after my response. Katie, I feel like we are truly bonded.

    Your friend,
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wishing you the best with the move in ... you're a pro! I can see this new house of yours is going be trouble at Snowberry. While reading this post, I was diverted three times to order dresses from Old Navy, table cloth and napkins from Etsy and a rattan ice bucket from Amazon. My mister, who asked nicely if we could put the brakes on additional spending, just finished installing our security cameras. As a result he's able to 'helpfully' inform me when packages arrive. I'm googling like crazy to figure out how to disable those cameras. xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Healing from HIV-AIDS, i never though DR. ZUMA who could ever get my HIV-AIDS cured with his healing spell, i have tried almost everything but i couldn't find any solution on my disease, despite all these happening to me, i always spend alot to buy a HIV drugs from hospital and taking some several medications but no relieve, until one day i was just browsing on the internet when i come across a great post of !Michelle! who truly said that she was been diagnose with HIV and was healed that very week through the help of these great powerful healing spell doctor, sometime i really wonder why people called him Papa Zuma, i never knew it was all because of the great and perfect work that he has been doing that is causing all this. so i quickly contacted him, and he ask me some few questions and he said a thing i will never forget that anyone who contacted him is ! always getting his or her healing in just 4 days after doing all he ask you, so i was amazed all the time i heard that from him, so i did all things only to see that at the very day which he said i will be healed, all the strength that has left me before rush back and i becomes very strong and healthy, this disease almost kills my life all because of me, so i went to hospital to give the final test to the disease and the doctor said i am HIV negative, i am very amazed and happy about the healing DR. ZUMA gave to me from the ancient part of Africa herbal root, you can email him now for your own healing too at: spiritualherbalisthealing@gmail.com or WhatsApp him +15068001647 thank you sir for healing me from HIV, i am Maria Cooker.

    ReplyDelete

J. Crew

Recent Posts