Shop Amazon

Sunday, April 16, 2017

Happy Easter!



Happy Easter, dear friends.  I hope that your day is filled with all that is good in the world.  







I would also like to wish one of my oldest (for sure), sweetest, funniest, and most of all, bravest friends of mine a very happy day today and the year ahead.









Have a wonderful day to all, especially my two funny bunnies.

Until next time...




doodlekisses

I wish I could tell you that this is Chowdah.
He's not this well-behaved.



Fido4ever

Again, not Chili.
Same reason.
Katie Clooney
Katie Clooney

I'm Katie. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am an empty nester meandering through my middle-aged years while entangled in the never-ending process of renovating an antique home on the South Shore of Massachusetts. I love to write about books, movies, TV, celebrities, decorating, and weekend adventures. My favorite writing material is derived from my family: the Mister, my girls, #1 and #2, and my two untrainable, rambunctious pups, Chowdah and Chili.

17 comments:

  1. Happy Easter to you,too! I always enjoy reading your blog, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words, Maureen. I hope that you have a wonderful Easter.

      Delete
  2. Adorable photo of the girls...Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter to you and your family! Those are sweet pictures of your daughters! -Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Easter, Katie! My, what big ears your family have! And all adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, no need to put bunny ears on Chow and Chili. They could never wear them as well as your two adorable bunnies. ;-)
    I'm still chuckling about the second Easter shot of the girls. You have to tell me the story behind that one. It's priceless. I trust you have this framed and out for all to see.
    Have a beautiful day with the mister. I hope he isn't having to work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello and a very Happy Easter my dearest Katie
    I do hope you and your lovely family and the sweet doogie dogs are having a joyful day, may the blessings of Easter be with you all.

    Easter and Springtime are my favourite time in all the year, and the blossom and flowers all around make my heart sing. It was this time of year when I first met you. You posted some sweet pictures of your girls and the movie Easter parade, and then Ann Miller.I was thinking, her name is Katie...Ann Miller....kiss me Kate...too too darn hot!! Can you remember? It has always made me smile:)
    Well my dear friend, you had me at hello and here we are at this special time again. Happy Easter
    All my love to you as always
    Sallyxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your writing makes me smile! Thank you and Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sure you had a blessed Easter with your lovely family. Those snaps of the girls are adorable. So much sweetness in this post. Have a lovely week whatever you are doing Katie..........

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG love the dogs!! Happy Easter!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope your Easter was lovely! Enjoy Patriot's Day! The weather is supposed to be gorgeous today.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Isn't it fun to pull out old photos and remember how long we have loved these kiddos? A lifetime just isn't enough! Happy Easter to your wonderful family you share with us every week.-Laurel Bledsoe

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love those photos! So cute! Hope you had a wonderful Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  14. We had RAIN ALL DAY!I hear you had 80 degree weather!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These pictures made my day! Hope you had an Easter that is sweet in your heart to remember lovely lady!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Easter Happy Spring! I truly enjoy your posts..

    ReplyDelete

Home and Garden

Recent Posts


Best Sellers