Talbots for Spring

New Styles from Tuckernuck

Monday, February 6, 2017

More Valentine Gifts for Him

Hello, dear friends.  I wish I could tell you that the Mister and I stayed up until the end of what's been called The Best Super Bowl Game In History, but we went to sleep during the third quarter when things were looking pretty dismal.  

That's probably the first and only time that football will be mentioned in this blog.  Between you and me, I don't even understand football.




Without further ado, this is my final post offering ideas for a Valentine's gift for your man.
You're on your own from here on in.  


Everybody's talking about this HyperChiller.  Your man can chill hot coffee, warm beer, or a really big glass of whiskey in about a minute.  I may have to invest in one for me.  I like my Chardonnay brain-freeze cold, and this sounds like it will do the trick. 









Save your man a trip to Starbucks and surprise him with a  professional French press AND tea maker. 






Amazon

Or, if he enjoys his espresso he can use this little number and not take up any of your valuable counter space.
That way, everybody's happy!



Amazon


This Tile Key and Phone Finder would be the perfect gift for the guy who burns off more calories looking for his keys than he does in the gym.




Amazon


If your man snores like a fire-breathing dragon with a head cold, (like the Mister) give him a sound machine so that you can get a good night's sleep and not be cranky the next day.  If he says that this gift is really for you, put your hands over your ears and make loud snoring sounds.

I know from experience.


For the traveling man...




Amazon

This cute little camera has gotten great reviews and is reasonably priced.






Amazon

I have these packing cubes, and I love them.  
It is so much easier to be organized.







Amazon

If your man needs a Dopp kit, this one is marked down.  Also, if he has a hanging kit you can have more room if you have to share a sink. 





Amazon

Every Smart Discovery Tag has its own web page. The loop is made of steel, so it will never come off.  
Your man will get lost before his bag does. 





Amazon

This passport wallet is not only good looking, but it also has RFID blocking which means it has a liner to protect your personal information. 




For the man who likes to work out...







Amazon

Water resistant wireless headphones are always a nice gift for the guy who likes to work up a sweat.





amazon

Speaking of sweat, sneaker deodorizers would be a welcome addition if you have to share a closet with your man.





Amazon

This tank would be a fabulous gift for the guy who could use an ego boost every once in awhile.





Amazon

These silicone wedding bands are perfect for the guy who doesn't want to risk losing his wedding band at the gym. 
Make him wear the pink one.





Amazon

This heated massager would definitely be appreciated by the guy who has to fight off all the women while he wears his new tank top and pink silicone ring.






Amazon

Wow.  
I think I would buy this book just for the cover.





For the Chef...


Amazon





Amazon




Amazon

For the chef-in-training. 





Amazon

Safety gloves for him, too.








Amazon

A razor sharpener and cleaner is also an option.





Amazon

For the messy groomer, a beard bib could be the answer to your hairiest of problems.




Amazon

An alternative to the Smart Watch and dressier for the business man. 




Say it With Beef

A new twist on a bouquet for your man. 






Amazon

These make a cute gift until he expects you to take them seriously.  Let him wear them once and if he doesn't behave "lose" one in the laundry.






Amazon

You are probably wondering what I am getting for that lucky Mister of mine.  
You're looking at it.




Until next time...







Preppy Empty Nester
Preppy Empty Nester

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Feel free to contact me through comments and email. I love to hear from my readers!

20 comments:

  1. QUESTION FOR YOU!
    WHICH IS YOUR PREFERENCE........HOMEGOODS or AMAZON?
    I got THE ITALIANS gift already!TWO little pink boxes that LOOK like BOOBS.......NO JOKE which I will place ONE DARK CHOCOLATE CANDY in EACH!I GOT HIM TWO BOXES.......so he has a PAIR or one chocolate for AM and one for the drive HOME!
    I did not watch the beginning of the SUPERBOWL.........MISSED GAGA!
    Then served dinner when they were still way behind............then watched THE END!
    OMG!!!!!!!!WHAT AN INCREDIBLE COMEBACK!ARE THOSE GUYS FROM YOUR STATE..........?
    I think YOUR WHOLE STATE SHOULD BE AT THE AIRPORT on their return flight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    PS. MY boxes I think were made to look like cupcakes........BUT it didNOT WORK!
    WANT A PHOTO???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Where did you buy the boob boxes? I know they'd be a big hit in our house!

      Delete
    2. ANTIQUE SHOP!!!!!!!!
      THEY ONLY HAD TWO.......hand made.

      Delete
  2. I cannot believe that someone would actually purchase an item called a Beard Bib but plenty have because there are over 100 reviews on Amazon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Recovering from such a disappointing loss in our household :-0!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you just picture some guy trying to empty the beard hairs out of that beard bib? I received a pair of those socks, except they say, "If you can read this, bring me wine." -Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Funny how the beard bib gets all the attention! Where would you store that? And the microwave cookbook is a board book! After two accidents with a Cutco knife, I think I need those gloves. I love all your suggestions. It's amazing how you come up with all of these.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That shaving bib is hysterical. You found some fun ideas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some of these are ridonculously funny. The beard bib might be a great thing for the recliner guy who likes to eat in front of the tv....
    I'm pretty much with you on football...I only watched for the commercials and Gaga.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll be ordering several pairs of the safety gloves. Great ideas. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I see things my sons would love, starting with the BACON ROSES! Bahahaha! It's perfect (for them)! You know how to pamper a man for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope Amazon is paying you for this -- or at least giving you freebies because you have such great things I know they will be swamped!

    ReplyDelete
  11. More great idea -- what in the world do I choose?!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ok...my husband needs that tank top. His favorite saying is, "Lord, it's hard to be humble when you're perfect in every way!" He means it, too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great ideas...thanks! I have seen the Fossil watch in person and absolutely love it. Too bad that Michael has told me he doesn't need any more technology in his life!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Perfect. I love the espresso maker. I feel my kitchen is overrun with coffee paraphernalia!
    xo,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  15. So many great gift ideas - thank you.
    I love my packing cubes and have given them as gifts to others.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this!!! You always have me in stitches!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, dear Katie, you make me laugh and laugh and laugh!!! That is the greatest give you can give!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love that mini espresso coffee maker. What great ideas for presents.
    Thanks for making me laugh and for sharing dear lady.
    Hugs,
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete

J. Crew

Recent Posts