1. What does retirement mean to you? Are you planning for it, not thinking about it, looking forward to it, dreading it?
* Every 20 minutes he asks what we are going to do that day.
I pretend I don't hear him.
* He expects me up, dressed, and ready to go by 8am.
I never am.
* He always wants to know where I am going, even if it's just to another room.
I tell him that I'm going to meet my boyfriend.
* When I tell him that I am going to the store, he asks me what I need.
I tell him Preparation H.
* He is a compulsive snacker. He never misses the opportunity to offer me a cookie or chip.
I read him the calories on the box.
What does retirement mean to me?
A lot of work.
I took guitar lessons when I was young. I can play the song 500 Miles but please be patient - it takes me about 20 minutes to change a chord.
I don't even need a spoon.
The Mister loves to do the grocery shopping. The only drawback is that he likes to buy a lot of junk food.
Is that too much to ask?
I don't know whether it is the coolest, but I usually run into this charming couple on my walks every day.
7. Share a favorite quote about home.
Last night, I was flipping channels and came across my very favorite movie scene of all time. I must have seen My Best Friend's Wedding a million times.
If you are looking for Chowdah & Chili this weekend, they will be in training.