Talbots for Spring

New Styles from Tuckernuck

Friday, May 22, 2015

Katie Drills Tina

Hello dear friends.  Just checking in to wish you a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend.  

A couple of weeks ago, I bestowed some bloggers, including the fabulous Queen of Blue and White, Tina, of  The Enchanted Home the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers award.  I had the opportunity to write ten questions for Tina and the others to answer.  She did a spectacular job responding to my hard-hitting questions.  Stop over and read about her blogging schedule as well as who she would invite to a virtual dinner party.




While you are there, I strongly recommend stopping into Tina's shop.  She has fabulous taste and her home accessories are stunning. Great prices too!  Treat yourself to a Memorial Day present.


Until next time...





Preppy Empty Nester
Preppy Empty Nester

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Feel free to contact me through comments and email. I love to hear from my readers!

3 comments:

  1. WHAT? I thought Tina had quit blogging!!!! Seriously? I followed her all through her gorgeous "house building" project! I will pop over and get her back on my list. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thank you for this sweet little post! It was fun to participate and as I said in my post amongst your many many talents, you may now also add interviewer extraordinaire to your list:) Enjoy the holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The two of you together = a huge smile on my face!! Enjoy your weekend, dear...and you will be very sorely missed next week! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

J. Crew

Recent Posts