A movie about moi?
I must say I may have thought about it once or twice.
My first choice would be...
But in reality it would probably be...
2. Do you have any quirky or unusual hobbies or collections?
No, I don't, but my Mister would differ. He would say that my hobby would be inspecting every Homegoods within a 100 mile radius.
And my collections would be all the "junk" that I buy there, according to the Mister.
3. What has been your proudest moment blogging?
My proudest moments in blogging occur when I hear from a reader who tells me that they enjoy my blog.
4. What is the weirdest thing you have ever eaten?
When we were newlyweds, the Mister and I had Sista and my BIL over for dinner. The Mister, our chef, decided to include blood sausage on the menu. For those people who don't know what blood sausage is and think that they are actually missing something, this is definition that I found on Wikepedia.
Blood sausage is a generic name for a type of sausage made by cooking blood or dried blood with a filler until it is thick enough to congeal when cooled.
Bet you wish you were a guest at that dinner party, huh?
Every time Sista turned her head, I quickly placed my blood sausage on her plate. Unfortunately, she caught on and would to the same to me. Pretty soon, we were having blood sausage giggle fits. The Mister failed to see the humor.
5. What item that you don't already own would you like to have (money is no object)?
I would like a second home in a WARM climate.
I'll take this one in Malibu.
I hear it's for sale.
6. In homage to Coach Daddy's monthly feature, describe yourself in six words.
Sexy, voluptuous, statuesque, regal, humble and hot.
7. What is your favorite holiday of the year?
Any holiday that both my girls are home.
8. What is the most unusual job you ever had?
When I was in high school my father got me a job in a packaging plant that packed Bic Bananas. That was my father's way of showing me the value of a good education.
I still have nightmares.
I wake up screaming "red, yellow, blue, orange...."
I also worked with my buddy, Dude, for the Judge of Probate's Office. We worked in a vault 6 feet under filing wills. Thousands of them. Eight hours a day.
It's lucky they had me to keep Dude in line.
Yup, I knew you would be jealous.
9. You wouldn't you be caught dead, where?
Back in Istanbul.
Note: I promise to go a whole week without mentioning Istanbul again.
10. What is the best piece of blogging advice that you have ever received?
Write in your own voice.
Thanks, Mo, for nominating me and your great questions.
Now, I would like to nominate the following bloggers to answer my questions. No pressure. If you don't have time, I will still love you.
The Enchanted Home
Nana Diana Takes A Break
The Relished Roost
From this Side of the Pond
You May Be Wandering
Fairhope Supply Co.
Simple And Serene Living
A Milkman's Daughter
8. Ideal dinner party - name 6 (living) famous guests you would like to have at your table.
9. What's the best book that you've read in the past year?
10. Most useful advice that you have received in the past 10 years?