1. Have you ever written a love letter? Have you written one recently? Had one written to you? Did you keep it?
During the first year and a half of our marriage, the Mister would travel during the week and come home on weekends. When he was away, we would send each other romantic cards via snail mail because there were no computers. I kept every one of them. Not sure he can say the same...
If you would have asked me this a month ago, this would never have entered my mind. Now the sound of a snowplow makes my heart sing because it represents one step closer to freedom.
4. What's the last event you had to attend, phone call you had to make, routine task you needed to complete, or meal that you had to prepare, that you did do, but only half-heartedly?
This morning, when I tackled my workout routine.
5. Tuna fish salad - yay or blech? If you say yay, how do you like your tuna salad prepared? Hey, this is Hodgepodge, right?
As far as tortilla soup and tiramisu are concerned, I will share that at another time. I need to create some mystery between us so you'll stay interested.
6. What's something you know by heart?
I know every song on Carol King's album, Tapestry, by heart. The reason I know this is because my mother got the 8 track of Tapestry stuck into the tape deck in her ten year old Country Squire station wagon. Or as I referred to it - my "hunk magnet."
7. In the spirit of Valentines Day, what two or three word phrase would you write on a conversation heart for someone you love. That person could be a spouse, child, parent, cousin, bestee... anyone at all whom you love.
The Mister would be more than delighted if he received either one of these hearts. He'd be tickled pink if I gave him both.
I probably won't though, because I like to play hard to get.
Angela from Austin - send me your email and I will be happy to send along the info that you requested.
P.S. Go Horned Frogs!
Happy Hump Day!