Talbots for Spring

New Styles from Tuckernuck

Monday, November 10, 2014

Celeb Kitchens 2 & A Blogger Luncheon

Good morning, dear friends!  We had a whirlwind of a weekend.  Not only did I attend one Christmas fair, I made it to two!!  The weather was crisp and sunny; perfect shopping weather.

Last week, I enjoyed a wonderful lunch with one of my favorite bloggers, Mo, of  the fabulous blog Mocadeaux, along with one of my favorite readers, Denise.  From the minute we sat down until we left 3 hours later, there wasn't a pause in our conversation.  Love these ladies.


Mo, moi, and Denise



Here is Part 2 of my celebrity kitchen series. 


Looks like a great family kitchen.

Michael J. Fox


Those floors look sleek enough to play hockey on.

Wayne Gretzky



Rumor has it that Jimmy loves to cook and entertain.  Great kitchen for it.  

Jimmy Kimmel


Would never have guessed that this is Lady Gaga's.  I would have paired her with Giada's and Giada with this one. 

Lady Gaga


I wonder where Dexter keeps his knives.


Michael C. Hall


Love this warm space.

Brooke Shields


Definitely looks like her.

Diane Keaton


Yup, looks like him.

Nate Burkus



A little modern for my taste.  But heck, what do I know.  I don't cook or look like her, either.

Giada


hmmm...

Will Ferrell


It's squeaky clean because she probably never uses it.

Heidi Klum



My favorite.  Looks like the quintessential Connecticut kitchen.

Joan Rivers



Stay warm!















Preppy Empty Nester
Preppy Empty Nester

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Feel free to contact me through comments and email. I love to hear from my readers!

16 comments:

  1. What fun getting to meet up with Mo, love her!! Great kitchen round up. Yes, would have totally switched Lady Gaga and Giada.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how I would have loved to have joined you for that lunch! I'm loving Mo's blog and so happy I discovered her through your blog!
    Now, I'm going to get busy arranging my kitchen to look like Brook Shield's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Someday I want to be the 3rd place setting in a lunch with you and Mo! So much FOMO as my daughter and her friends would say :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joan River's ultra-traditional kitchen is the most memorable IMO. I've never seen antique oil portraits with picture lights in a kitchen. Katie, before hanging your new (Salem) oil portrait in the foyer, did you consider a spot in your kitchen? [Seems like "an American man" needs a mail-order bride.] ~Paige

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my - by far Joan Rivers had flair and warmth and personality. Most of them I wouldn't have been able to pick whose was whose! Looks like you had a fabulous time with blogging buddies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE Joan Rivers kitchen, so full of charm and it so warm and cozy...I can imagine being in there on a cold snowy day cooking up a storm...Wayne's is pretty amazing too.
    Isn't it fun meeting up with new friends/bloggers? So great how it brings so many together!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I like Gilda's - room to enjoy guests and still cook!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So fun...glad you gals could catch your breath. I miss going to lunch more often with friends...need to make a date with my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lunch was terrific! Please note THAT camera added multiple pounds and wrinkles!
    Oddly enough I don't care for any of the kitchens posted. I LOVE what you did to yours.
    Lastly, we need to plan a lunch with Beemie if and when she ventures up this way this summer.
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  11. My personal favorite is Wayne Gretzky's! Loved seeing them all though.

    Hugs,
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds like a fun lunch! I can't believe I have the same taste as Lady Gaga...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Okay I either need a new kitchen or a anew house! Love Mo she is the wine lady!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Don't you just love that the kitchens "look" like their owners? How fun to get to meet blog friends…looks like a wonderful lunch!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lunch was a blast! I'm looking forward to seeing more of you gals since I'll be here hanging with the new grandson!
    Michael J. Fox's kitchen looks a lot like the kitchen on his latest TV show...probably not a coincidence. I think Wayne Gretzky's is my favorite but I have to say that if someone knocked on my door offering a complete kitchen remodel, complete with building the giant house to fit it in, I'd take any of those shown.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your blogger lunch looks like so much fun Katie! These kitchens are fabulous. I like your commentary on which seem to match. I totally agree, Heidi Klum's is just for looks. I doubt she cooks or eats much. Really fun pics.
    xx, Heather

    ReplyDelete

J. Crew

Recent Posts