Talbots for Spring

New Styles from Tuckernuck

Thursday, October 30, 2014

A Winner & Halloween With My Favorite Family

Hello dear friends.  We have a winner of the darling shirt from Club Preppy.

Mary Mae

Congrats, Mary Mae!
 Email me and I will pass on the contact info.




And now... a tribute to Halloween from my favorite crazy family.





May your day be filled with sweets!!






Preppy Empty Nester
Preppy Empty Nester

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Feel free to contact me through comments and email. I love to hear from my readers!

6 comments:

  1. Too funny! Happy Halloween to you!
    xxoo
    C + C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious!! Happy Halloween Katie!!

    xoxo
    Karena
    The Arts by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  3. "With my mind on my candy and my candy on my mind" - which is the tape that plays in my head from the time I buy the Halloween candy until I pass it out to trick-or-treaters - if there's any left (sigh). ~Paige

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a fun and festive Hallowen Katie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that family and their wildly creative videos. Happy Halloween and happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww yay! I'll email you now. So much thanks to you and Club Preppy! :)

    Mary Mae
    Pacific Prep

    ReplyDelete

J. Crew

Recent Posts