Shop Amazon

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Love Is An Open Door


Hello dear friends.  Hope you are enjoying this holiday week.

I had to post this one.  This couple is so darn cute!








Stay cool!






Katie Clooney
Katie Clooney

I'm Katie. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am an empty nester meandering through my middle-aged years while entangled in the never-ending process of renovating an antique home on the South Shore of Massachusetts. I love to write about books, movies, TV, celebrities, decorating, and weekend adventures. My favorite writing material is derived from my family: the Mister, my girls, #1 and #2, and my two untrainable, rambunctious pups, Chowdah and Chili.

8 comments:

  1. With our wedding just a little over a week away...this is inspiring! BUT Ryan and I won't be doing any customized dances. hehe Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Hope you have a wonderful 4th of July week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww...that is adorable!! Hope you are having a great week! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bella... love your name! have a great 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE YOU and I LOVE your Blog!!!! That Video made my day!!! When I am sad, need an upbeat moment, I go to your BLOG FIRST!!!!! Thank you for your work, your wit, and all of your emotion!!! I copied your bathroom in Texas- Mine is Faux marble, but it looks GREAT!!!! Took my oldest to Georgetown for a college visit-Saw the white house and those GOREGOUS steps, thought of you, and came home and DID it!! Thank you!!! Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  7. How sweet. And I love hearing the giggles from the guests as they watch the dance unfold!

    ReplyDelete

Home and Garden

Recent Posts


Best Sellers