Talbots for Spring

New Styles from Tuckernuck

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Hold on to your toys!

Good morning friends.  When my #2 was a baby, our 5 lb. yorkie, Jackhammer,  would steal her binky every chance he had.  She finally gave up and sucked her fingers.  

My #1 sent me this video, who, by the way, may or may not have been Jackhammer's accomplice.








Hope nobody steals your toys today!










Preppy Empty Nester
Preppy Empty Nester

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Feel free to contact me through comments and email. I love to hear from my readers!

9 comments:

  1. I saw this the other night on the news and I could not stop laughing.
    It was so funny I had to sit down. That family sure has one special dog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband has been talking about this video since yesterday non-stop! That beagle looks a lot like my little Lois Lane! They are truly the sweetest dogs! So glad you shared this with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable...babies and dogs...getting along better than siblings. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw this video on Good Morning America and could not believe it. How endearing is that? Hope your day is great, Katie!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is too funny! Wish the boys shared their toys as eagerly when they were young. What fun it was to meet you and your sister today at the bloggers lunch and we should get together in Boston in the fall. Hope you had a nice trip home!
    xxoo
    C + C

    ReplyDelete
  6. So darn cute! The baby's expression is priceless - like she's thinking "what is going on here?!?!?!".

    ReplyDelete

J. Crew

Recent Posts