Shop Amazon

Friday, May 9, 2014

When you thought I wasn't looking...

To all the wonderful Moms out there who never thought anyone was looking!




Enjoy your Friday!





Katie Clooney
Katie Clooney

I'm Katie. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am an empty nester meandering through my middle-aged years while entangled in the never-ending process of renovating an antique home on the South Shore of Massachusetts. I love to write about books, movies, TV, celebrities, decorating, and weekend adventures. My favorite writing material is derived from my family: the Mister, my girls, #1 and #2, and my two untrainable, rambunctious pups, Chowdah and Chili.

6 comments:

  1. Okay, now I'm crying. Were you looking? xo Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Happy Mother's Day weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this! thanks for posting. hope you have a lovely Mother's Day and to all the moms reading this :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww...this made me cry (no doubt the first of a few tears this weekend)! Have a wonderful Mother's Day, my dear! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Little Sir Echo also crying. Have a most wonderful special weekend.
    Denise

    ReplyDelete

Beauty

Recent Posts


Best Sellers