Talbots for Spring

New Styles from Tuckernuck

Friday, November 15, 2013

Winner! Winner! Chicken Dinner!!

Hello dear friends!  The move from Texas is in our rear view mirror and we have officially become Massholes.  The move went without ONE hitch. In other words, we had a few hitches - all of which I will chronicle in a later post with swear words and photos.

During this crazy time, I received GREAT news.  I won a prize!  I never win anything but my luck has turned.  One of my favorite bloggers, Sandy from You May be Wandering had a give away of a selection of some fabulous books and I won!  I also got to choose which book I wanted and I chose this one because hotels hold a very special place in my heart.  The book is gorgeous and I can't wait to put it on my coffee table in my new old house.  If you are looking for a fabulous hostess gift, I highly recommend this one.






That's it for now.  I will be back soon to bore you with some crazy moving stories.

Have a great weekend!







Preppy Empty Nester
Preppy Empty Nester

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Feel free to contact me through comments and email. I love to hear from my readers!

12 comments:

  1. Congratulations and I can't wait to hear your moving/horror stories! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! See your good luck is already starting. Best of luck as you settle in, don't work too hard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited for you! Looking forward to hearing all about it!
    Have a wonderful weekend...xo Christine

    ReplyDelete
  4. So thrilled you made it and are enjoying your book...welcome to the "hood"!!!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are NEVER a bore. Looking forward to the next post. Congratulation on the book win & move.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! So happy to hear things went well with the move. Looking forward to new posts from Boston!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great prize! Happy to hear that your move when well and can't wait to hear all about your MA adventures :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on the contest win AND on having at least the first part of your move in the rearview mirror! PS I love Sandy's blog and discovered it through YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome to MA! Safe unpacking and settling in! and then Christmas!!
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh boy, Isn't moving just the most fun thing in the word :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Katie,
    Moving is such fun....not! Glad you didn't have to many mishaps, looking forward to hearing about your adventures! You'll have to let us know how long it takes you to acquire your "Boston" accent! lol!
    Rebecca
    PS. Thanks for the sweet comment about my boys!

    ReplyDelete

J. Crew

Recent Posts