Shop Amazon

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Halloween Candy Post #1



This little girl reminds me so much of my #1 with the exception of two things:

*  My #1 has blue eyes

and

*  She would have screamed  BLOODY MURDER if I ever ate her candy.


Hope your day is filled with nothing but sweetness.






Katie Clooney
Katie Clooney

I'm Katie. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am an empty nester meandering through my middle-aged years while entangled in the never-ending process of renovating an antique home on the South Shore of Massachusetts. I love to write about books, movies, TV, celebrities, decorating, and weekend adventures. My favorite writing material is derived from my family: the Mister, my girls, #1 and #2, and my two untrainable, rambunctious pups, Chowdah and Chili.

6 comments:

  1. Both of mine would have too. They would have known too because every year, they came home and had us do a tally...so many M&Ms, so many Reeses, so many Twizzlers, etc. No cheating with my two!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enough already! She said she wasn't MAD at you, but by the end of the video I sure in the H--L was. LOL. Great video Katie, that little girl was adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does any kid like to share - I don't like sharing chocolate either. I love that little dog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol! ..one of my favorite videos Katie:) Such a sweet little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am laying off of the chocolate after the doctor told me I had gained five pounds. So glad I don't have any kids at home that I have to buy it for. xo Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG...you find the best videos!!! Thanks for the giggle!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Beauty

Recent Posts


Best Sellers