Talbots for Spring

New Styles from Tuckernuck

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Home Tour


At last I finished the Home Tour section for my blog!  Of course it had to take a For Sale sign in my front yard to get my rear in gear.  So if you're interested, hit the "Home Tour" button on top.  

If you're not interested - hit the arrow on the video and feast your eyes on the cutest puppy attack you'll ever see.  








Hope you're having a great weekend!








Preppy Empty Nester
Preppy Empty Nester

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Feel free to contact me through comments and email. I love to hear from my readers!

1 comment:

  1. Girl, you have been holding out on us! Your home is breathtaking. I swear I think my jaw hit the floor the minute I clicked on the Home Tour page. Love, love, love all the French Country touches. And, that Master Suite is to die for!! I imagine it will sell very quickly. Can't wait to see where you end up in Boston. And yes, the new home tour will be a must.

    ReplyDelete

J. Crew

Recent Posts