Shop Amazon

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Ga Ga and Me




I went to a Sacred Heart school.




She & Big V went to a Sacred Heart school.




She wore a paper dress.





And, when I was 7, my mom bought me a "groovy" paper dress. 
Sista had one too although she would never admit it!






Who knew Lady Gaga and I had so much in common?  Guess it's her lucky day!




Hope your day is filled with music!






Katie Clooney
Katie Clooney

I'm Katie. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am an empty nester meandering through my middle-aged years while entangled in the never-ending process of renovating an antique home on the South Shore of Massachusetts. I love to write about books, movies, TV, celebrities, decorating, and weekend adventures. My favorite writing material is derived from my family: the Mister, my girls, #1 and #2, and my two untrainable, rambunctious pups, Chowdah and Chili.

7 comments:

  1. ahhhh, the paper dress. I think there are only a few of us old enough to remember that trip down memory lane!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wore a lime green paper dress to my first concert...The Monkees! I don't remember it holding up too well to all the excitement lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL- Well, who knew? Those paper dresses were right up there with the disposable underwear...lol xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the only thing she and I have in common is that I too went to a Sacred Heart school. Don't quite remember the paper dress fad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just a couple of good catholic schoolgirls :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw that - did you hear how much hers cost? lol That was something. So you and Lady Gaga....interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Catholic schoolgirls are the most fun! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Home and Garden

Recent Posts


Best Sellers