Shop Amazon

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Celebrating a National Holiday!

August 1st is designated  

National Girlfriends Day.

Who knew there was such a thing?!?

In honor of my sweet girlfriends - near and far, in blogland and in the real other world - 
this one is for you.


Thanks for always bringing me the smiles!!

xxoo




Katie Clooney
Katie Clooney

I'm Katie. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am an empty nester meandering through my middle-aged years while entangled in the never-ending process of renovating an antique home on the South Shore of Massachusetts. I love to write about books, movies, TV, celebrities, decorating, and weekend adventures. My favorite writing material is derived from my family: the Mister, my girls, #1 and #2, and my two untrainable, rambunctious pups, Chowdah and Chili.

7 comments:

  1. Great post! In the short time I have been blogging, I have already made some wonderful friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet - thank you and same to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to know. I am lucky to have some amazing friends in my life so will be sure to share this with him, had no idea its national friendship day! Hope its a good one for you Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO SWEET!!! I am so blessed for my blog and real friends!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! .. and I just did a GIRLFRIENDS post so this is perfect:)

    xxleslie

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely quote. I would be noting without my girlfriends. BTW, I tried to reply back to you directly, and you are a 'no-reply' blogger. Here is how to fix it. http://storyofmylifetheblog.blogspot.com/2013/05/a-rant-about-blogger-comments-are-you.html

    ReplyDelete

Home and Garden

Recent Posts


Best Sellers