Talbots for Spring

New Styles from Tuckernuck

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Stashing the Family Jewels

In my never ending quest to become organized, I have spent some time on Pinterest perusing some ways to store my costume jewelry.  The creativity amazes me!   I have had so many "why didn't I think of that" moments.




HGTV
Classic.  I have a feeling I would fall in love with the rest of the closet, too! Heck, probably the whole house.


Art and Studio
So clever and pretty.


nimbleshanks
Although I like this idea, I wouldn't buy her because she has a better figure than me. 

Pinterest
Clever DIY idea.

Shelterness
Another great idea.


Save on Crafts
This one is great looking.



Stumbler
These would look so pretty on my vanity.  Wouldn't hold much, tho.


Pinterest
I'm running out to the garage at this very minute to see if the Mister has one of these.


Pinterest
I inherited about a dozen tea cups from my mother.  They are stored away somewhere.  Now all I need to do is find them.


Pinterest
She's got a lot of baubles!


Pinterest
Wow!!


Hope your weekend is filled with lots of sparkle!











Preppy Empty Nester
Preppy Empty Nester

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Feel free to contact me through comments and email. I love to hear from my readers!

7 comments:

  1. Those are all amazing storage solutions! Wow-That last one is amazing- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great solutions. I finally organized my jewelry when we cleaned out our master closet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. there is certainly a lot of ingenuity out there. Love the hands coming out of the walls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow love this...I do have a nice amount of fun jewelry myself and just bought some drawer organizers and its sooo great for everything to have its own little place....now looking for something is a pleasure, not a tangled mess!!

    Love the creative inspiration here....you have me thinking of a few ways to copy! Enjoy your Friday....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need *help* in this area as my stash is currently a jumbled mess! These are some great ideas, thanks!

    Have a great weekend!
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! I did get some pretty coat hooks years ago that I hung on the wall for my necklaces and bracelets and then my earrings were in a jewelry box. It helped with the dreaded tangles.

    ReplyDelete

J. Crew

Recent Posts