Shop Amazon

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

I Knew You Were Trouble...


I found this video on facebook last week.  For some reason, I fell in love with it.  Hope you do the same.








Hope your Hump Day is filled with music to your ears!






Katie Clooney
Katie Clooney

I'm Katie. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am an empty nester meandering through my middle-aged years while entangled in the never-ending process of renovating an antique home on the South Shore of Massachusetts. I love to write about books, movies, TV, celebrities, decorating, and weekend adventures. My favorite writing material is derived from my family: the Mister, my girls, #1 and #2, and my two untrainable, rambunctious pups, Chowdah and Chili.

5 comments:

  1. Awesome! I love the idea of bringing modern classical music down to the subways!! Wonderful...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, very talented young men! Thanks for sharing this, made me smile :) Love your blog Katie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this too, Katie. Glad daughter #2 helped you get this up. xo Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful Katie! How wonderful for those folks that happen to be there to see that. Music is medicine for the soul and it's these moments that make a difference if in life. I like the guy videoing with his phone:)

    Happy hump-day!

    xxleslie

    ReplyDelete

Home and Garden

Recent Posts


Best Sellers