Shop Amazon

Monday, April 22, 2013

A Tuesday Chuckle

After the harrowing week that we experienced last week, I thought that I would begin with a video that the Mister sent me that made me chuckle.  Hope you do the same!





video




Happy Tuesday!





Katie Clooney
Katie Clooney

I'm Katie. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am an empty nester meandering through my middle-aged years while entangled in the never-ending process of renovating an antique home on the South Shore of Massachusetts. I love to write about books, movies, TV, celebrities, decorating, and weekend adventures. My favorite writing material is derived from my family: the Mister, my girls, #1 and #2, and my two untrainable, rambunctious pups, Chowdah and Chili.

4 comments:

  1. LOL- And isn't that the cutest picture ever at the end? xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! Good way to start my day:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! So true. I am more of a dog person, but my daughter has a cat that keeps us endlessly entertained through stories and photos. Fun video.
    tm

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Katie! That was perfect .. loved it! I might have to share that with my readers (linking to you:) I always enjoy watching these sweet little ytube videos with dogs.

    Enjoy your evening!

    xxleslie

    ReplyDelete

Home and Garden

Recent Posts


Best Sellers