I have a guest author today! She just turned 21 hours ago and when I asked her what she wanted for her birthday a few weeks ago she rattled off a list of about ten things, and then I asked her to write a blog about it.
It's amazing how agreeable a daughter can be when she wants something.
Without further adieu...a blog by my #1 girl.
1. Collarless Asymmetric Tweed Coat | Oasap.com
I initially found this coat on Pinterest and fell in love with it. The color is gorgeous (and so is the black) and who could beat $48!?
2. Large Fractal Beaded Pouch | Anthropologie.com
I have seen this clutch in person and the colors are beautiful. It’s a great price point for a nice gift and is well made and a definite eye-catcher
3. Classic Pave Link Bracelet | JCrew.com
This bracelet adds a tasteful bit of “bling” to any outfit. It is a great size and looks great with anything! I am in love.
4. UGG Ansley Moccasin | Ugg.com
I have been wanting Ugg slippers for the longest time because they’re incredibly soft and are so well made! I love these moccasins because I could maybe get away with running errands in them… Don’t judge. I also love this soft grey color because it would match my room perfectly!
5. Rebecca Minkoff | Piperlime.com/Nordstrom.com
This gorgeous cross body bag has been on my list for a while. I love anything that is almond colored leather, and this bag is no exception!
6. Frye “Dorado” Riding Boot | Zappos.com
These would be an ABSOLUTE dream. They are the most well made boots in the world and positively gorgeous. Everyone I know that has them is in love with them and they last forever. This is personally my favorite style, and if I had them, I would wish for it to be winter all year long.
7. D.L. & Co. Candle | DLCompany.com
I have a friend that bought these for herself. They come beautifully wrapped and are the most glamorous candles I have ever seen. As a candle fanatic- this is a must-have.
8. Longchamp “Le Pliage” Large Tote | Nordstrom.com Longchamp bags are so great and perfect for carrying books to class, as a carry-on bag, or even as a purse. I love this color- I think it is called “bronze.”
9. Trish McEvoy no. 9 Perfume | Nordstrom.com
I once received this perfume as a gift and I have been wanting to replace it ever since it ran out. The vanilla and blackberry scent is feminine with a hint of a “musky” scent which I love.
10. Kendra Scott “Danielle” Earrings | KendraScott.com
I actually got my sister a pair of these for Christmas and it was so hard to give them away! They add a pop to any outfit and are so beautiful. They come in so many colors, so I would never be able to decide on one.