Shop Amazon

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Yuletide Windowboxes

When the Mister and I move into a new house there are two things that I absolutely must have:  dimmers on the inside and window boxes on the outside.  Now he may tell you differently.  He may say that there are a few more million things that are "must-haves" on the list.  Whatever...

So I went back to my beloved Pinterest in search of Christmas window boxes and came up with some very pretty ones.  


 Shineyourlight.blogspot
I just love everything about this picture.



shineyourlight.blogspot
 Gorgeous and healthy!


Pinterest
Bet this is in Nantucket. It could be Countess Lee Anne's house.

Pinterest
Lovin' the lights!

Pinterest
 Boxwood wreaths, tartan blankets, bright red poinsettias in window boxes.  I'm in love.

Pinterest
Love the blue.




Pinterest
So full and rich!  I'd have to start planting this one in September to have it look so full.




sixtyfifthave.blogspot
Shutters and fresh garland get me every time! 


Pinterest
One of my window boxes is copper and has withstood a couple of winters but the copper still looks good.  Love the holly berries. 


Pinterest
Love how the cabbage and pine cones highlight the pretty red wreath. 

heytherefriends.com
So festive!  Love the colors. 
 
 
michgarden.com
"Most Pinned" window box on Pinterest.  I can see why!
 
 
 
Happy Wednesday!
 




 



Katie Clooney
Katie Clooney

I'm Katie. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am an empty nester meandering through my middle-aged years while entangled in the never-ending process of renovating an antique home on the South Shore of Massachusetts. I love to write about books, movies, TV, celebrities, decorating, and weekend adventures. My favorite writing material is derived from my family: the Mister, my girls, #1 and #2, and my two untrainable, rambunctious pups, Chowdah and Chili.

1 comment:

  1. Love this! Window boxes are just so wonderful aren't they? Thanks for your sweet comments!

    ReplyDelete

Home and Garden

Recent Posts


Best Sellers