Shop Amazon

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Still Having Fun...

No post today.

  Still visiting my bff and her cute hubby and having the time of our lives!





Still crazy after all these years!

Why do the hubbys keep looking at each other and rolling their eyes?  They act like they have actually heard our stories before! 


Hope you're having a great weekend!









Katie Clooney
Katie Clooney

I'm Katie. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am an empty nester meandering through my middle-aged years while entangled in the never-ending process of renovating an antique home on the South Shore of Massachusetts. I love to write about books, movies, TV, celebrities, decorating, and weekend adventures. My favorite writing material is derived from my family: the Mister, my girls, #1 and #2, and my two untrainable, rambunctious pups, Chowdah and Chili.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beauty

Recent Posts


Best Sellers