Talbots for Spring

New Styles from Tuckernuck

Friday, December 21, 2012

Christmas Tablescapes - Take 2

More gorgeous tablescapes....such beauty at this majestic time of year.  My holiday guilty pleasure.


Beechtreephotog.com
A table with presents always adds excitement to my the dining experience. 
 
Southern Living.com
Width definitely takes precedence over height when it comes to centerpieces on the table.  
 
conspicuousstyle.com
Great looking. 
 
 
thepeakof chic.blogspot.com
Holiday eye candy.
 
Pinterest
Stunning. 
 
nellhillsblog.com
I am a sucker for lover of any arrangement that contains  hydrangeas. 
 
canadiangardening.com
Bringing a little outdoors in on the festivities.
 
romantichomes.com
 I wonder if The Bachelor is sitting at this romantic table. 
 
blog.stylestate.com
Winter white is so refreshing.

 
 
Take a gander at this darling pup's lashes.  I've been using Latisse for two years and mine aren't even close to as long as hers!




 

Preppy Empty Nester
Preppy Empty Nester

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Feel free to contact me through comments and email. I love to hear from my readers!

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous....I never get tired of looking at beautifully set tables! Good luck in the last few days of prep, stress and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stop believing in Santa? Are you kidding? I love the white table the best, although they are all beautiful. My table right now has two jigsaw puzzles going on it. That's the reality of Christmas table decor for me. :)

    Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those tables. Mine never looks that pretty. Merry, merry sweetie. I wish we lived clsoer too
    xoxo
    SC

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been using Latisse for two years and mine aren't even close to as long as hers.
    airport parking Stansted

    ReplyDelete

J. Crew

Recent Posts