Shop Amazon

Friday, November 23, 2012

Sweat-ah Weath-ah

I titled this post in Mist-ah speak.  I don't know wheth-ah I ev-ah shared with you that I am married to a man who was born and raised in the Boston area, and as my in-laws say - they talk prop-ah.

Anywho, we Texans don't have to wear winter coats very much.  Most of the time, we can get away with a heavy sweater, which I love.  I really hate trying to finagle getting in and out of a car with a big bulky coat on.  I'm not fat - my coat is.

Here are some sweaters that I am thinking of including on my Christmas list.


 
 
 Love the flattering cut of this one.
 
I actually own this one and I like it.  I would love it if I looked like her in it.


 
 Black and brown are my favorite color combinations in the winter.

 
Gorgeous cashmere 
 
 
The more area the sweater covers, the happier I am.
 

Looks nice and warm. 
 

 
 This is what I need today to cover the multitude of sins from yesterday.
 
 
Stunning! 
 


#1 picked this one out for herself.
 
 


Don't tell Sista, but this little number may just be all wrapped and on its way to Connecticut as we speak!
 
 
 
 
Hope y'all have a restful Friday. If you go shopping today, good luck and may you always be the first in line!
 
 
 
 
 
Katie Clooney
Katie Clooney

I'm Katie. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am an empty nester meandering through my middle-aged years while entangled in the never-ending process of renovating an antique home on the South Shore of Massachusetts. I love to write about books, movies, TV, celebrities, decorating, and weekend adventures. My favorite writing material is derived from my family: the Mister, my girls, #1 and #2, and my two untrainable, rambunctious pups, Chowdah and Chili.

1 comment:

  1. Love the last one, so jealous of your sister! ;) I didn't realize she lived in CT. Hope you and your family enjoyed a happy Thanksgiving.

    Jo

    ReplyDelete

Beauty

Recent Posts


Best Sellers